Pages

My Content Creation Machine How To Create A TON Of Content Online



Hey everyone. This is Stefan from ProjectLifeMastery.Com and in this video, I'm going to share with you what I. Call my content creation machine. This is the exact process that I utilize in my online business that's allowed me to create a ton of content, allows me to attract thousands of people to me online and it's helped me build my brand, Project Life Mastery to where it is today.

Now, you might be wondering how is it that there's people out there creating so much content. You might look at someone like myself or someone else out there that you might follow and be blown away by the amount of content that they're producing on a daily or weekly basis. You might be a content creator yourself, you might be a blogger, a YouTuber, a podcaster, whatever it is and you might be overwhelmed, you might be overwhelmed by being able to keep up with creating content. Maybe you could do a blog post once a week or a video once a week but on top of that, you got to do your Facebook, right? Get in Facebook everyday, in Twitter, in Instagram everyday and Pinterest and Periscope and Snapchat and I totally get it.

It could be very overwhelming if you don't have a system for it, if you're not automating it in some way, if you're not leveraging your self. That's primarily what I want to show you and share with you in this video. Now, the process that I'm going to share with you is the process that I utilize in my business to create content. This video, I'm going to try to keep it around 10 minutes or so but I.

Can't go into everything in this video. It's pretty in-depth. I am creating a bonus for my affiliate marketing mastery members that's going go into this exact process in a lot more detail but I still think it's important to share this with you because it will help you understand things a lot better and allow you to leverage your self and work smarter, not necessarily harder, okay? Let's say this video right now is a 10-minute video and hopefully, I'll try to keep it within 10 minutes. The first step that I do to create content is a recorded video, okay.

Step one, video. This is a video that what I do is I actually have a virtual assistant, someone on my team that helps to automate this process. Really, that's the most important thing when it comes to automation. You can do all these yourself but it's going to be way too overwhelming for you to do it.

I'm very blessed now because I've built an amazing team of people that work for Project Life Mastery and I have virtual assistants in the Philippines, I've got virtual team in Canada, United States, all over the world that work with me, it just so happens in the Philippines, you can get people very inexpensively for some of these very mundane or repetitive type-stuffs that you probably not going to want to do yourself. To give you an idea, you can find virtual assistants in the Philippines for as low as $3 an hour which is a great wage for them there because their economy, their exchange rate, everything is much different for them there and that's going to help you to do some of these stuffs for you. I'm going to share the process that I utilize. A recorded video, let's say it's a 10-minute video.

By the way, I apologize for my writing. It'll be a little bit messy at times. A recorded video, I then share this on Dropbox and this goes to my virtual assistant who does the video editing. Essentially, what this person does, they receive the video, they edit it.

My video, there's really not much editing involved. It's just at the front and the end, we add an end slate the end of the video. He uploads to YouTube, optimizes it and step one is done, okay. He puts the video up on YouTube.

By the way, YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world behind Google. Video is powerful. Hopefully, you're utilizing that in your business as well. Most content online is video.

Actually, within the next 10 years, 90% of content is going to be video. If you just don't believe me, look at your Facebook feed, what do you see most of, video. Snapchat, Instagram, what do you see most of, video. Video is a very powerful form of content that you want to be utilizing in your business to build your brand and to attract people to you online.

I. Usually always start with a video. The second step of what we do is we get that video transcribed, okay. We turn it ...

We transcribe the video which becomes an article that we can then publish on a blog. Step two is to transcribe into article. Now, the benefit for this is by having the article on the blog as well as embedding the YouTube video in the blog post, that allows us to create content that can then be picked up by Google and the other search engines out there. Google is the number one search engine out there.

By publishing written articles, then, my content can show up if people search in Google for either short tail or long tail keywords, that is another great source of attracting people online. Also, some people, they don't want to watch a video, they just want to read and reading is almost like a shorter.You can skim through it and pick up the content that way too. Transcribing into an article. There's people you can hire for that.

There's companies you can use. I. Use rev.Com, R-E-V.Com and it's about $1 for every one minute, so a 10-minute video costs $10 to turn into an article. You can either have someone that can maybe edit it, clean it up a little bit to make it a little bit more readable or to SEO-optimize it for Google and the search engines for specific keyword but turning it into an article is really the second step.

The third step is we take the audio from this video, okay, this video here and we're going to turn that into a podcast. Take the 10-minute audio, have somebody that adds an intro and an outro to that and then, puts that up on iTunes and now, all of a sudden, you have another piece of content, a podcast that's on iTunes that a lot of people can find you from and consume your content that way. We also embed the podcast on the blog post. On the blog post, we have an article, the video embedded as well as the podcast embedded.

Very powerful. This one video already is three forms of content, okay. Three places for people to find me, as well as for people to consume my content because some people, they like to listen, right? They want to listen, whether at the gym, whether driving their car, so podcast is also a great way to repurpose your content. Now, the next step is what we do is I have somebody that goes through the transcript, okay, or the video or the podcast and they basically find little sentences or excerpts, pieces of content that can be created into social media content.

Maybe let's say in this video, I say something like content is king. Everybody should be using content in their online business. Okay. I use that sentence, content is king, everybody should be using content in their online business.

Well, the person is going to then take that and he can now publish that as a tweet on Twitter. Okay, so this person now is going to publish this on Twitter and then, from there, can turn that into an image. You can use different softwares or tools like Canva.Com for example and then, basically put a background image with that quote on there as well and then, put that on Instagram. Then, from there, you can also take that, either the quote or the image itself and put that on Facebook.

They can also be put on Pinterest, et cetera. It can go on all these different platforms or you can also take clips from this video, for example, Instagram, you can have a minute clip or on Facebook, you can take little excerpts of clips and that can also be content that's published on Instagram or Facebook or even Twitter as well. It's all about re-purposing the content because here is this 10 minute video that I created all of a sudden, it's become seven different pieces of content at all these different platforms. In fact, this one video can become several tweets or Instagram posts or Facebook posts or Pinterest posts all from this 10-minute video.

Again, it's working smarter, not harder. It's using leverage, leveraging your self as much as possible. Like I said, you could either do this yourself or you could just hire someone inexpensively that can rinse and repeat this machine for you. In doing so, you're going to be able to create so much more content consistently.

To give you an idea, also, for me, sometimes, I'll do a Snapchat story, sometimes, I. Might even do a Periscope live stream. The same process applies. If I did a Periscope stream, that could be turned into a YouTube video, publish on YouTube, it can be transcribed, podcast, et cetera, all from that one piece of content that I created.

Okay. Leveraging your self as much as possible. This is what the big influencers do, this is what the big people out there online or in certain industries do as well. For example, a lot of people ...

Of the books that you might be buying, the person that's writing the book, they're not actually even writing the book themselves in a lot of cases. Now, a lot of cases, there is a ghost writer who's essentially going videos and content that that person's already created and they're transcribing that and they're editing it and cleaning it up and turning that into a book and then, publishing that to become a New York Times bestselling book. In a lot of cases, these people, they're not sitting there writing their own book, they're leveraging them self by using other people and re-purposing content that they've already created. To give you an idea, I've done that myself where I've taken certain videos that's I've done that just really amazing value, had someone transcribe it, edit it, clean it up, publishing that as a Kindle book that can then sell on Amazon for a couple of dollars.

That's a great way of re-purposing content and being smarter with it. Hopefully, this gives you a good idea of this content-creation machine, how to leverage yourself, work smarter. Like I said, I'm going a lot more in depth with this in my Affiliate Marketing Mastery program in terms of the actual details and behind the scenes of how I do it in my business. So if you're member of that, you're going to benefit from that coming soon but regardless of that, I just want to show you guys the power of leverage and how to create more content on all these different platforms to help you grow your brand and your online business.

Thank you for watching this video. Hope you enjoyed it. We're just at 10 minutes right here which is great. Just on time for once, if you enjoyed it, hit the thumbs up button, subscribe for more videos, leave a comment below.

If you want to check out Affiliate Marketing Mastery, then I've a great, a four-part three video series for you. Just go to affiliatemarketingmastery.Com or click the link below in the description, head on over there, get access to the videos that I have available for you. That's it for this video. I'll see you guys in the next one..

My Content Creation Machine How To Create A TON Of Content Online

No comments:

Post a Comment