Pages

JOY OF CREATION REBORN (Teens React Gaming)



(Old-school video game music)  - "TJOC:R"? Is that a word?
"T-hock"? "T-hocker"? (Laughs) - No idea what this is. But I know it's a horror game
based on that dude in the doorway. - It's clearly a horror game,
and it looks like-- (sighs) It looks like the
Five Nights at Freddy's guy hanging. - What's this? Is it another
Five Nights at Freddy's? - Basically, it's like a
Five Nights at Freddy's remake.

But this time you have
to run around the house and stuff. I've watched Markiplier.
I've watched PewDiePie. I've watched jacksepticeye.
I've watched everyone, and I'm ready. - (Host) This is Joy of Creation: Reborn, a fan-made free-freeroaming
Five Nights at Freddy's game.

You have to survive
wandering around a house in the dark with Freddy.
- It's fan made? - Of course they have to make another one. I'm kind of excited, but I know
I'm gonna be scared. - (Hums in anticipation) (loud thunderclap)
Okay. Come on.

That's the intro, and I got jump-scared. (Thunderclap)
- Aah, I don't like this already. Okay, first floor: Ignited Freddy. Oh, so it's like floors instead of nights.

- Let's do this. - "Objective: collect five objects...
Within one minute"? "Objects: five left." Oh shoot,
I'm being timed already. - "Collect five objects
WITHIN ONE MINUTE"? And I'm starting. Oh my god.

"F: Flashlight." Holy crap. The fan did a good job on this. Is the flashlight bad? Like... (Alerted) He's right there.
He's right there.

He's right there.
(Freddy roars vehemently) Why? - (Nervously) Oh, I don't like this. Oh my god. Aah! My god. Aah, aah.

Aah, aaah, oh my god. How do I turn around and run? Jesus. What the fudge? Aah.
(Freddy roars vehemently) It's like right there. How am I supposed to walk straight
if it's right there already? - "Collect five." What's that mean? Okay, there's a book.

Why can't
I pick that up? That's an object. - Can I pick these boxes up? Ah! Time is running out,
and I don't know what to do. - What objects am I collecting here? E, E. Oh, just any objects? (Nearby creaking) Stop, stop, stop, stop,
stop, stop, stop, run.

Oh shoot, he's right there.
Run, run, run, run, run. Run. (Freddy roars vehemently)
Oh shit! (Titters) God damn it!
I only got one object! (Player panting)
- Okay, there we go. Okay, there we go.

Oh my god. Two more. - Uh, well, I failed the objective.
And I still don't know what the objects I'm
supposed to be grabbing are. So I'm just kind of walking
up when I see stuff.

Oh, there he is. Run. (Freddy roaring)
Okay. Yeah, no.

I'm still trying to figure out what I'm supposed to be grabbing. - I have like three
seconds left. Let's go. "Objective failed." I'm scared.
I guess I just gotta keep moving.

I hear footsteps. No. No. OH MY GOD! (Whimpers) No! Where do I go?
Oh my god, I'm so scared.

I'm so scared. (Freddy roaring)
(shrieks) (disturbed whimpering) (creepy ambient noises) - "Objective failed"? Already? Now I've got to wait
and find him to just kill yourself because you already failed. Aaaah.
(Freddy roaring) Okay. That got me the chills, 'cause even though you don't
see him, you hear his footsteps.

- I died already. That's not fair. Ugh, okay. I just
need to get five objects.

- Can I take that? Yeah, I can. - Hit it. [Inaudible]. (Clicks tongue) Okay, I got this.

I got this. One. (Player panting) Two. - (Host) If you turn off the flashlight, you might notice something useful with the objects you're trying to collect.

- I wondered-- oh, okay. That one's glowing,
unless it's just the light. Nope, I got it. I feel like I should just
keep my flashlight off, because then the objects
that have the glow I can find them.

- Glow so I can see you.
That's where you are. Mine. - I don't know what to do.
Here's my mug. Okay.

Maybe I can do it in time. - (Squealing nervously) Everything. Get
everything, get everything. (Flashlight clicks) - Pick you up.

Okay, there's something. (Rain pouring outside, nearby creaking) - What was that noise?
It was like a crackling. (Frantic footsteps) - Three. - This.

Pick up this. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Okay. - I'm gonna pick up a book.
Can I pick you up? Nope? Okay. - Moseying along. Mine.

Dada, da da  - I'm gonna pick up a book. Okay. What's that? Can I pick it up? Okay. I've got three so far,
and I got like 30 seconds left! - I just need to start
memorizing where they're at, but it's hard when
every room looks the same.

- A hat. I have two objects left,
and I have 20 seconds. - Oh, what's this? Baseball cap? I got 16 seconds left! - Bro, I might do this. (Rain pattering) - Was that-- (sighs) Oh, there's-- is that-- is it glowing? E.

Oh, sweet. That was
actually like a really big item. - I haven't run into him yet. And I feel like that's
what's scaring me more, because he's-- objective failed?! (Realizes) Oh, a minute passed.

- Oh god, I hear him.
(Faint, ominous thumping) Oh man, oh man, oh man,
oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man. ("Failed" sound effect echoes) Oh shoot. Oh, "objective failed." ("Failed" sound effect echoes) - Yeah, don't have to rub it
in my face. I know I failed.

("Failed" sound effect echoes)
- Really? Damn. I tried so hard too. (Player panting, sprinting)
- (guttural) Aaaah. ("Failed" sound effect echoes)
Dang it.

I was so close. - I picked up one thing
though. That's a start. Oh shoot.

Do I still have to survive? - "Objective--" not again. "Objective failed." I think
he's behind me though. (Worriedly) Oh, I heard the footsteps. (Whimpering) I'm sorry I took off that.

Found him. Wha-- I found you! (Whimpers) You're right-- what are you-- hi, bud. What are you-- there you go. Did I glitch the game?
Freddy, what's up, man? How you doin'? (Freddy roars vehemently) (stammers in confusion) - He's not there.

(Thumping and banging) (Freddy roaring)
Oh shit. (Giggles) Oh my god. - Turn my flashlight off? (Whimpering) It's behind me. (Freddy roaring)
(whimpers) - (quietly) Oh fudge, I hear him.

Oh god, I hear-- aah! God! No, no, no... (Freddy roaring)
Ugh. Fudge. - I'm trying to find him
so I can end this.

There we go. (Freddy roaring, rain patters) I wasn't even trying to get anything.
I was trying to find him. See, now it's getting frustrating,
'cause I keep finding pieces. I just can't find all of them
without getting caught.

- Where you at? Where you at?
Where you at, home-- (Freddy roaring) I had four objects.
(Growls in frustration) - It's possible. It's definitely possible. For me... Maybe not.

(Chuckles) - Okay, so I know at least
what one of the objects looks like, which is a piece of paper and a hat. - I'm just trying to find these. And it's not humanly possible
to get this done in a minute. - See.

There should
be one right there. Two. - Looking for my crap.
There's a phone. There's one.

(Footsteps) Oh, oop. Sweet, sweet. Two. - Oh, is that glowing? (Gasps) Give me that phone.

Oh, the phone, where
the annoying guy's like, "Hello? Hello?" I don't hear him in this one. Is that glowing? It is. Oh, let's go, boy. It's two objects.
Look at this gameplay.

- You look like you're glowing. Yes. Three. Three more, three more, three more.

Three more. (Gasps) Oh my god. Two more, two more, two more. - There should be one.

Take a right. Oh. Not here. - There.

Pick it up. Okay. I'm trying not to use the flashlight, because he always just finds me, even when I'm trying
to reach my objective. - My heart is beating so fast.

That's just a lamp. - Are you an object? Oh, you are. Ha. - Fudge.

No, no, no. I hear him coming! I hear him coming. I hear
him coming. I hear him coming.

Aah, god. Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god. Something there. Pick it up,
pick it up, pick it up.

Okay. - I got to pick that up. That's the mug. Gotta-- that up too.
I got objects left: two.

I can probably maybe not do this. - Shoot. I only have 27 more seconds. And the objects changed,
'cause that hat isn't there anymore.

So it could be anything now at this point. - This is a thing? Is this a thing? Can I pick you up? I got a poster. Run, runrunrunrunrunrun. He's right there.

Fudge and crackers. - Gimme. Run! - Oh, oh, oh. Okay.

Got it, got it, okay. Nine seconds left. - Shyah, fudge. (Freddy roaring)
(laughs) Damn it! I had four objects that time! That game is impossible.

I'm just gonna put that
out there right now. - I hear him.
(Nearby banging) (Freddy roaring)
Wah!! (Growls) - Oh no, 16 seconds. But I'm
doing so good right now. Please.

Oh no, he's right there at the end. Okay. Run away. Oh, I failed.

I failed. - I'm just running in circles.
Ugh, I got four. So close. (Nearby banging)
Okay.

Yeah, there he is, there he is. (Freddy roaring)
(whimpering) Okay. - Mine. Now I'm just grabbing anything
that looks like it's glowing.

Wait, does that count? Oh, it is. Ha. Go, go, go. I still failed, but at least
I'm picking shit up.

No. Go away. Damn it. I always corner
myself in that room.

(Rain falling)
- Aah. That's an object. This one hasn't changed yet. Oh shoot.

He's right there.
He's right there. He's right there. I need one more. Come on, don't kill me.

Don't kill me. I need one more. (Hurried footsteps) (gasps) Yes! I got all five. But I failed already, so I don't know what
you want me to do, Freddy! - Two off the bat right there
just for you.

Three. Four. Of course it's not the hat. Yes! Let's go! (Inhales sharply) Yaahh-ha-ha! [Inaudible].

(Freddy roaring)
(claps) Woo! I won. - I've had enough for,
like, ten lifetimes. I'm done with that. Never again.

- I can appreciate it,
and I think it's fun. But it would be a lot more fun
if the goal was more attainable. - The Joy of Creation--
maybe it was fun for the creator but not for me. - Thanks for watching us play
Joy of Creation: Reborn on the React channel.

- Leave a comment of which game
you want us to play next. - Subscribe for more scary games. - I got to go, guys.
Freddy's after me now.  (Old-school video game music) .

JOY OF CREATION REBORN (Teens React Gaming)

No comments:

Post a Comment