Pages

I NEED A CHANGE OF PANTSThe Joy Of Creation Reborn



[High five] TOP of the mornin' to ya laddies, my name is Jacksepticeye and welcome to The Joy of Creation: Rebirth! Now, I don't NORMALLY play these types of games... I play horror games, but I don't normally play the Five Nights at Freddy's spin-offs, or fan games or anything like that... But this one caught my eye, and Mark told me this was really good and told me to play it; because it was awesome, so I'm taking his advice. And from what I've seen, it DOES look really good.

Because it's a free-roaming Five Nights at Freddy's-themed game. ...Which really enticed me 'cause I'm tired of the whole, like, clicking buttons and seeing passively what the hell is goin' on... But this one, you actually have control over what's happening, and the sound effects sound really fuckin' good, and I'm just excited to play it... "Choose endless mode"...? O: What did I just do? ..........

;-; ........... Can I, like, click 'Bonnie' and it's gonna change to Bonnie? Oh god, that's fuckin' terrifying... "Play story mode..." Do I have to play endless mode? Oh god-Let's play endless mode then, with Freddy. I don't know what that means...

Hi, Fred-Friend! :D Oh, god... OKAY... "First floor: Ignited Freddy"... Freddy's on fire~~~~..

Okay... I'm in the mood to get scared! I'm in the mood for... For some horrors, n' some freaks. Uhm...

I have, like, the sound really high, and it's kinda darker in my room, but ya probably can't tell 'cause there's lights on, the thingy... "Collect 5 objects within one minute, objects left: five..." Seconds left... I can't even see anythi--ohhh, okay... What...

What the fu--oh god! Oh, god! AGH--FUCKING JESUS CHRIST!!! ALREADY?! Already, Freddy?! Oh, my god, that was fucking terrifying... It was so loud! Where the fuck... Where are these fucking objects that I have to collect?! One, two... Freddy's comin' for you...

Three, four, run through the door... Ohh, this is fucking terrifying! Jesus christ, that scared the jimbalaya out of me... What am I collecting?! Oh, ohh, you can just see his eyes, walkin' around... Oh, that's cool! But also fuckin' terrifying! The sounds are awesome! He didn't see me, right? Fred-Fredbear?? Freddy?!~ I dunno what I'm lookin' for! Oooo..~, He's behind me, though...

Just play it easy. Play it easy and safe... American flag... Land of the free, home of the brave...

"Objective failed?!" I don't even know what I'm supposed to be collecting! You're tellin' me to collect objects... That's not very specific! Ugh. *Whisper voice* God, god, he was right there... He was right there and he ran away...

Did he see me?!~ I'm okay. Okay, I'm okay...? OooOh!~ That's just a fuckin' Reflection of a light~! ' ..................... I'm gonna keep goin' around, anyway. Oh...

Ohhh... O.O. Oh, he is right there... Ohh, god! ._.

No, NO, NO! FU-HU-HU-HUCK! ;( Good lord! So when he catches you, he just catches you. That's it, you're done. Bye, that's all that she fuckin' wrote... >:( Christ on a fuckin' moped...

"Collect 5 objects within one minute??????" Just any objects... There, chair, book...?!~ Cool. I have no idea what I'm supposed to be collecting. What? Wha...

Collect 5 objects... Uh? What are the 5 objects?!... O:< Help me! D: Help me, Buddha! ;-; I have only 14 sec--Ohhhhh... Well, there's one! There, oh, okay, fuckin' Ash Ketchum's hat...

:/ I have 5 seconds left. E.E That is not enough time to collect all of these things!  D:< Objective do--Ohh GOD! No, no, no, no, NO, NO, NO YA DON'T! No you don't, Freddy! I got away! I got away. I'm JESUS no! No! ........ D: He's right fuckin' behind me! Good LORD, this is scary! Owh!! >.< So they're kinda lit up, I have 4 things.

I need one more, even though I've already failed. :( Freddy?! You stay away now, ya hear?? O:< Don't come back no more, no more, no more, no more... (Melanie martinez) Oh, god, he's right there! Run away! Ehh heh heh heh! NO, GOD NO! NO! NO! FREDDY, NO! Oh, ho ho ho ho... Those sounds are terrifying! They're probably not half as loud in the recording.

As they are from what I can hear. But it's just like, "BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM" right behind my head! I don't like it! Oh, god, what?! What? Is this somethin'? This is all lit up. Oh, god! Freddy, no!! Run away! Ahhh! NO, NO! NOOOO! I'm gettin' away, I'm getting away, I'm getting away! He's not that fast. Not that fast.

I'm faster, I'm fuckin' Usain Bolting the fuck outta here! Good christ... Really?! Still behind me?! Run away. Run away, run away. Where's the last object? Ohh, there it is.

What's even the point? Now I'm just gonna die! I didn't collect the 5 objects in time. At least now I kinda know what they look like! "5 Objects" is not helpful... Five... Fredbears.

Five film reels. Five... Other things. Okay, let's go look for him.

Let's go look for him, 'cause I didn't do the objective. Fre--Freddy? "Friend-y?" I like how you can kinda see his eyes come out before you see him. He's to the right somewhere. Oh, god.

Oh, god! Freddy! Freddy, hi! Ahh, run away! Run away! No! No! Run! Run, I can't run!! Why?! Oh, god! Oh go-FUUUCK!! Ohhhhhhhh! Oh, I should be ready for it... Since I could fuckin' hear him coming... Oh, I don't like this... Jesus christ...

I got this, I got this this time, I got this this time. I know what the objects look like. There's one. There's one, I can do it! No, I can't! No, I can't, Freddy's right there, Freddy's right there, oh, god! Ah! Ah, ah, run! Run, for fuck's sake! Bonnie, good to see ya! Glad you came out to fuckin' visit for a day! That's great, could you go back home?! Oh, god, he never disappears! Fuck off, Freddy! Jesus! Okay, where am I? Where am I--I'm goin' in fuckin' circles...

Here's another thing. Did I escape? Sorry if you can't see anything sometimes, It's really fucking hard. Where'd he go? I gotta look around. There was one in here before, why's it not in here now?! Ahh, shite...

I have eight seconds left! HOW is that possible?! That didn't sound good. Objective failed. I got three things. I need at least...

Two minutes to be able to do this! Half of it is spent runnin' away from Freddy... Ohh, it's so dark... The sound effects are so good! Hoo hoo hoo! It's so horror... Where are ya? He's off in that direction somewhere.

Sounds like a fuckin' wind-up toy. Are his eyes like camera shutters? Oh! OH JESUS, OH GOD!!! He is so fast!! Okay. Let's go back out and let's go try the Bon-Bon. I wanna try the Bonners.

Can-Can I reload? Can I-Any moment now--there we go. Okay, it's Bonnie time! "Basement: Ignited Bonnie." So they're all burnt down, so is this after FNAF 4, then? I don't know.. Is that the one they all burned? I can't remember, Jesus. Apparently there's another one comin' out as well.

Really, Scott? Come on, man. I think you've dried out that well. Um... Why can't I move my...

I have to hold click? I have to hold click so I can move? Oh, why... Oh, why... Bonnie's my favorite one, though. Bonnie's cool.

Ooooh, the basement is spookier... Oh, object! Object! I'm telling ya, it's fuckin' Ash Ketchum's hat, Bonnie's still a good bit away. There-This map is too big. To be able to actively and accurately search for a minute! Freddy.

Freddy poster... Where are ya, Bonners? Oh, god. Oh god. Where are they? Where is she--he? I remember thinkin' Bonnie WAS a she, but it's actually a he.

Three objects left in four seconds... That's unfair! Ooh! Well, I almost got them all... At least it doesn't fail, at least you can still go around and search for them. And you don't have to just die, instantly.

Come out, come out where ever you are~~ There's four... Yeahhh! Oh, god. Oh, god! Oh, Jesus! OH GOD-AH-AAGH!! FUCKING BONNIE IS SCARIER!! Oooooh, I didn't like that!! I didn't like that one bit! Okay, I'll try it once more... Why do I have to hold click to go around this fuckin' map? Once more, and we're gonna be super fast about this.

Super quick. Is this one item? No. I would need to have had 2 items by now, to be able to make this a success. There's no way! Has anyone finished this? Actually, I'm pretty sure a lot of people probably fuckin' finished it...

Fuckin' half the--fuckin' half-way time in, haven't seen anything yet. What the shit-The game looks really good, though. REALLY happy with the way it looks! Very spooky, it's very atmospheric. I haven't seen any objects yet.

Really?! Where the fuck are they? Okay, you're not there... Oh, god! Oh god, Bonnie! Bonnie, no! Where can I get a--AAAH-AH!!! Aauuuugh!! I didn't know you were that close! Ah, fuck this game... Fuck this game, anyway, man... I can't do it, can't do it...

This is really good!! There's normally... Normally... A big stigma attached to the FNAF fan games, and the spin-offs, cause... They try to emulate what the original game did, And usually...

Some of them are pretty good, I've-I've played some of them in my spare time, Some of them are actually pretty decent. Five nights at... Is it "Candy's?" What's the... Or the...

What's the cartoony-lookin' one? That one was really good, I liked that 'cause that was unique. But some of them try to just live off the success of FNAF. THIS one is interesting, 'cause it's like an animatronic walking around, it's like what you'd imagine the evolution of FNAF SHOULD be... It kinda puts Slender Man and FNAF together, which I really like...

Ehm... 'Cause Five Nights at Freddy's isn't a bad game, the first one is a really damn good game, It's just that there's too many of them too quick, and everyone got burnt out of them very fast... And it became a thing that people did for YouTube views, rather than just because the games were good. So, I don't know, there's just a lot of, um, 'negativeness' (that's a new word) around the FNAF stuff, but THIS one is actually really good, I'd advocate for this! Can't wait to see what the rest of the game has to offer.

Or ,like, the full version of it, 'cause I think this one is just in alpha right now, so... Really good, I'm really impressed with that. Sound effects are key. When you're walkin' around the place and you just hear "dunk...

Dunk... Dunk... Dun-dun-dun" And then that-that "roar" at the end is so loud! Really like it. Anyway, THANK you guys so much for watchin' this episode.

If you liked it, PUNCH that like button in the face LIKE A BOSS!! AND... Five nights all around. *Whapish* *whapish* But THANK you guys and I will see all you dudes IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!! I looked up at the screen... And I was thinkin' about the name of the game so I said "five nights all around" instead of "high fives all around"...

That wasn't intentional! That wasn't me tryin' to be clever, that was just me being stupid, heh heh... (CC/Subtitles) Done By Nina//fixed by Chiara-.

I NEED A CHANGE OF PANTSThe Joy Of Creation Reborn

No comments:

Post a Comment