Pages

Gamers Reactions to the First Jumpscare ft. AnimatronicsThe Joy Of Creation Story Mode



Now I remember why these games stress me out so much! This is gonna be difficult! Okay, I guess I got turn that off and sit down! Oh, that's not good... *Panic then Freddy screams* I think Freddy is out there. Close the thing! Close the thing! Close- There! Oh, hang on, I gotta hold it. Oh, no.

He got in! How are you supposed to hold these?! Hang on. Hold 'em! He only shu- Who shuts the curtains like this?- *Makes buzzer noise* Yeah, okay! *Utter terror from Cory* *muffled* TURNTHELIGHTOFF! TURNITOFF! Oh, no. There's- WHY DID I DIE?! IT MAKES NO SENSE! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! *Groans* OK- OH! AHHH! FUCK ME! SHIT! OK,THERE WAS TOO MUCH BULLSHIT GOIN' ON AT THE SAME FUKIN TIME! OH! Okay! Uh-oh. I'm dead! AHHHH! HELLO!~ Oh, Dammit! I just want to have fun, play through some games,You know, have a good time.

Not- uh- not constantly be- Oh, god! What the what? Why did I get jumpscared by Chica? What?! I didn't even hear her. Oh, my gosh! She must have been there. I didn't even hear her at all! Chica, please don't hang by me! WHOOOOO! I forgot to turn off the light! * Repetitive fucks followed by screaming and laughing* Holy shit! AHHH, fucking Christ! Oh-ho, Man! It's two a.M. It's two a.M, baby.

We're part the way through! (X2) You son of a gun! We're part the way through! *Nervous yodeling* *THE MOST MANLY OF RAZZ SCREAMS* YOU ARE KIDDING ME! OH, I'M DEAD! I'M SOOoOoO DEAD SON! Oh, I don't even know what's going on! AHHH,you son of a - *groans* Ohhhh, I didn't even hear the Chica! Not even hear the Chica! I'm havin' some party poppers, gonna havesome KFC tonight, yo! Now I remember why these games stress me out so much! This is gonna be difficult! I'm not looking behind me. Why? 'Cause- You're gonna have to face it! No! *StephPat screaming* (I swear he's yelling "STICK!") *Defeated groaning* Okay. Well, THAT was stellar! Is it over? Turn off the light! *Screams* Where did Mr. Daddy go? "Freddy will get in-" I thought I was closing the window! What happened?! Did I just get...

"Punked"? Man, that clock is slow. It needs tofreaking hurry up SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE GAMER REACTIONS!.

Gamers Reactions to the First Jumpscare ft. AnimatronicsThe Joy Of Creation Story Mode

No comments:

Post a Comment