Pages

Gamers Reactions to the First Death (Jumpscare)The Joy Of Creation Reborn (Story Mode)



I WAS STUCK!!! (Intro music) How you gonna open it two times? OOOOOHH MY-- (muffled) (grabs chip bag 'cuz fuck that shit) (snacks solve all of life's problems) (especially jumpscares) (OOOHH, are those Sun Chips? (Noms right into mic) Ooh--ooh-- Okay, here we go-- AAAAAAHH--!!! Man! How-- see?! That's what I'm talkin' about, like, WHY?! The lights were off, I went over there, I was like "BEEP!" Now they're on, and then BAM, I'm dead. What the fuck?! Go THAT way, bitch! OHHH!! And that motherfucker knocked me out! Back up...! HEY!! OOHHHHH!!! (Wheezy laugh) God...! (Muffled laugh) Fuck! W-how do you-- I wasn't fast enough, wha-- I didn't hide? Wh-- DOOOHOHOOoly fucking shit! HIIII!! What're you do-- HEY--FUCKING-- (unintelligible scared Markimoo) Aaaaaahh! Wh-- (whaaaaaaaaat the fuuuuuuck) (nah fam, it's nothin') (sees how long he survived) Pfft! (Silent chuckle) I survived 58 seconds. OH!! JESUS-- okay... Wow...

I was like, "Is the door open?" It looked like it was kinda creaked (?) Open? I go to check it and Foxy's right behind me. Always-- good start. We survived 1 minute and 2 seconds! Goodness... Wait-- AAAAAHH--!! (Laugh) What did I do-- (descends into wheezy laughter) Well, that was 30 seconds alive! I survived 39 seconds! (Chuckling) I have NO idea what I'm doing right n-- AAAAAAHH--!!! Fuckin--!! JEEEEEZ!! (Dramatic voice) Survived-- (back to normal) WOW, that looks amazing-- 1 minute and 18 seconds.

What am I--? OOOHHHH!! (Here, have some soothing Pokmon tunes) (clears throat) 'Preciate the tutorial on that one... 'Preciate the, uh... Heads-up on how to play the game there... Hide on the couch...

AAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHahahahahaaaaa!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhoohoohoho... (Smack) You SON OF A BITCH!! THAT'LL SHOW YA!! --That, is that Freddy? Is that Freddy, like "Go to bed, son!" He's like "BLAUGH!!" (Chuckles) OH GOSH!!! (Laughing) That gave NO hint that someone was going through the door! Oh, who comes under the bed like that? OOOOOOHHH!! WHAT THE FUCK?! He just came in and killed me immediately! Okay, listen... Does it matter which fli-- uh... (Jeepers) How did that happen? And why-- how did that happen?! Uhhh, my boys! OH GOD!! I WAS STUCK!!! Okay...

I survived for 50 fuckin' seconds! Yes or no? Game over? I guess... NO? Is-- (DENIED) (well that was fun, huh?) (I know I'm not saying much, but what's there to say?) (The video is all captioned and we're good, right?) (Right?) (Whatever, hope you enjoyed) (I'm outta here) (peace, bitches).

Gamers Reactions to the First Death (Jumpscare)The Joy Of Creation Reborn (Story Mode)

No comments:

Post a Comment