Pages

WHAT DID YOU BRING HERE!The Joy Of Creation Story Mode (Part 1) Bedroom + Living-Room



So Freddy's coming up; I'm gonna hide here. I think this must be a good spot. Although, was it the right door? Freddy make your fricken announcment *Slam* Bro, bro. Bro, he's here, he's here.

Now we need to see where Foxy is. Ok, lets do this. AAAAHHH! He's right there! Rrrgh! He's right fricken there, dude. *Whimpers* Oh my god X2 (Reverse ding) Oh my god, that is crazy.

So what is going on guys? This is Ryan here, and welcome back to The Joy Of Creation Story Mode I say 'welcome back' but this game has been revamped so much, it may as well be new. I think this is a game a load of people have been waiting for. Any horror fanatic knows that Joy Of Creation is absolutely insane and this game is really going to be something, guys. So, as you guys can see, there's currently two illuminated places on this home screen.

I spent the time to beat Bedroom ahead of time, but, guys, there are new cut-scenes and loads of good stuff. It was a real triumphant win, guys and it goes to show that this game is very difficult. And, oh man, the tension. I mean *fart* that sound.

You already know this game is gonna be good, guys, but (sad music) before this episode, we are tackling Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy and Chica Now you might ask, 'why's the sad music playing?' And that's because this... (Sad music stops) I know I'm gonna die a lot. Before we go jumping into Living Room, guys, there was new stuff added for Bedroom. And because I've pre-beat this, I recorded myself doing so.

I am going to show you guys the new cut-scenes that were added to this first level, and also the ending sequence. So this is gonna be cool, guys. Let's go back in time technically and then we'll move forward into Living Room and tackle this one... Hopefully.

Scott: Where was he? Oh dang. Scott: Where'd you see him? Nick: There! There, Dad, in front of the door. Wait what? *Click* Scott: Uh, hello? Is this after the intro? Scott: What are doing in our house? Uh huh I actually have no idea. Who the freak are we? Nick: Dad, is the stranger okay? Why would you ask such a thing? Scott: He's okay.

Is the stranger okay, that's just- Scott: He's just, uh, confused? E-excuse me, sir, can you tell me your name? Please speak. Scott: If you won't talk, I'm calling the police. You can't just- Bro, we've just broken into a house. Listen to how nice they're being.

Scott: Are you hurt? Do you need any help? Do we? Val: Honey, what's going on? Who the freak are we, bro? Scott: A man just, appeared in our house. What? Oh. You angry with the people, are you going to hurt them? Michael: Michael! Scott: W-what? Michael: I, uh, I mean my, uh, my name i-it's Michael. Ooh Michael: I'm Michael.

I, uh- Fricken Michael Afton? Michael: You asked me that b-before. Uh huh. Mike Schmidt. Wait, no, it's William Afton, isn't it, bro? There's no Michael Afton.

Val: Excuse me. Val: Just what are you doing in our house? The sun's about to go down; I don't think you should be here. Yeah, right. Scott: You look a little bit roughed up.

Yeah, like if someone broke into the house, w-why are they being so nice? Michael: I-I-I don't know; I-I can't remember. Dang. Michael: I-I'm sorry, b-but I just... Michael: I-I just don't know.

Huh That would scare me so much. Nick: The floor is bad. Daddy can you help Michael? Really? Nick: Letting him come in would be better than leaving him outside. Scott: Uh...

Uh, I-I mean, I-I guess. Can you stand? Dang. Michael: I-I think so, a-a bit. I-I just feel a bit...

This is so awesome. Michael: dizzy, Yes, dizzy. Scott: Come on, man, let me help you up. Whoa! They've got like full fledged character designs.

Guys, this is so cool. And then this leads into Bedroom? Nick: After that, Dad carried the stranger to our guest room. Nick: You'd thank me for convincing my parents to let him rest in our house for a night. Dang.

Nick: Or at least. Well I collected his thoughts. They didn't even know who he was. Nick: After that, Mom put me in bed.

I can't remember much about Michael. Nick: But I knew he wasn't a bad person, or, at least he didn't look... You know... Dangerous.

Stereotypical bad-like. Don't always look like that, bro. Nick: I guess I didn't even know any better. Certainly didn't know what a burglar was.

That's for sure. That's what he wa- It's so obvious man. Nick: Not that I was implying he was, I never talked to him- I freaking would. If someone broke into my house, like, 'what are they doing?', You know? Nick: Except for when the storm happened.

Nick: That's when I woke up on my bed- Oh my god. Oh this is so cool, how it entwines everything together. *Mind blown* In terms with the gameplay, guys, everything was the same for bedroom. We managed to beat this thing and this was the ending.

*Boom* Ahh. What the freak? Wait, was Foxy there as well? Hold up. *Knock Knock* (What the fr-) Bro, see? *Grunt* Mmhmm Mmhmm But Bonnie's gonna co- Wait. *Static* We fricken did it! Two years of Five Nights At Freddy's Creator commemorates the occasion by releasing brand new behind the scenes shots.

Holy crud. Learn how to make your own ga- Holy shoot, dude. This is literally entwined the actual- Wow This edition of the game goes into the pre-tense that Scott Cawthon did make the games, but is this like, something that happened in real life? Like, are the whole FNAF thing being made to be a real thing, alongside the game creation? If this is gonna be the little spoilers, this is gonna piece together something crazy. As you guys can see, there is a lot to this game.

The cut-scenes are so fricken cinematic; it's like a movie experience. I haven't even attempted Living Room just yet, guys. I don't know what to expect, but Nickson did say the whole thing has been revamped. So, I don't need to worry about beating this for the video, *Smack* we're gonna try to do it on camera.

Try To do it on camera. I know this game is gonna be really hard, man. Let's get straight into this room; let's see what Living Room's got for me. *Boom* Another cut-scene.

Scott: Do you really think it was a good idea to letting him stay? Uh-uh Val: Well, it's not like he was in any condition to do anything. Did you see his clothes? What if he had a weapon? Val: It's like he came out of a bonfire. Dang. Scott: I could've...

Scott: You know, called an ambulance, maybe dropped him off near a hospital. Uh, call the police, like, you know.. Scott: I just don't think I feel comfortable with a complete stranger just ending up sleeping in our house, is all. This guy has logic.

Very rare in video games. Val: Are you worried about the kids? There's a fricken stranger in your house. Scott: He's sleeping right next to them; how could I not be? That's so messed up, bro. Val: We could stay here to make sure nothing happens.

If you're that worried. That is so messed up, dude. Scott: All night? Val: Of course 'all night'. What? Val: Come on, don't you wanna spend time with me more? Or ficken padlock that side of the door.

Val: How 'bout we just sit here in the living room, and watch some TV while we keep an eye on the kids. Scott: I-I mean, uh, So this is how- This is so cool, man. How it's all entwining together. Scott: Yeah, I-I guess we could do that.

Is it gonna be like, the burglar moving through the house? Scott: I just gotta go make sure one more time nothing's wrong, alright? Scott: I'll be right back. This is awesome, dude. Val: Ok, I'll just stay right here. Please do, don't move? Val: Don't take too long.

Val: You worry too much. Bruh, there's a fricken stranger in the house. *Flickering and wind sound* What did he bring home? What has he brought with him? Oh my god. The nightmare's only just fricken beginning.

WASD to move, press space to stand up or sit down; left click to interact with objects. Okay, so, kinda similar to the last Living Room, but, I don't know, man. A firepla- like yeah. Michael: Hello? Is someone there? If anyone can hear me, please respond immediately.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, what? Val: What in God's name is going on here? Yeah, right? Hold up. Michael: Oh, um, i-it's me, Michael. Um look, there's no time to explain- Bro! Michael: -you are in grave danger. Whoa! Val: My husband? No he isn't, h-he just went to- This is insane, man.

Val: What do you mean 'I'm in danger'? Michael: Uh, ma'am, I am very, very sorry; this is all my fault. What? I'm mind blown. Michael: You need to stay calm. Do I have a flashlight? Michael: -to help you through this, just please listen to me very carefully.

Who is this? Can we turn this off? Michael: Listen, there are monsters that are going to arrive to your room real soon. Ah thanks man. Michael: -you are dead. Wow.

How do we look through this? (Reverse ding) Michael: Don't let them see you. Bro, how do we hide? Val: I... What? This is crazy! This is insane, man. Michael: You're in the living room, Uh huh, yeah.

Michael: Try to focus on the three entrances behind you. The exit to the house should be locked and they wont come through there. I'm ex- this is- this is insane. Michael: -then they should be forced to provide a camera system for you.

Wait, what? Michael: -TV in your living room turned on? Val: Uh, yes, but i-it's filled with static. How do we move things? Michael: Alright, uh, please keep an eye on it; it should help you. Michael: They should come from either the left side or the right side. Michael: There's nothing to stop them.

So, if you see one about to enter the room, just hide. How do we hide? Val: Hide? How do we hide? Val: Hide where? Michael: Just... Michael: L-Look, just stay out of sight, o-okay? What? Where is our- Michael: -just move somewhere they wont be able to see you, o-okay? Like this? Michael: I don't know- Like this? Michael: -will come from which side, Oh my- Michael: -if you look at the TV, you might be able to tell by yourself. That's insane.

Michael: Maybe if you can, try to see if you can look through the doors, too. Okay, right. Which doors? Michael: Keyholes, yes! Keyholes Keyholes. Michael: If any of your doors has a keyhole you can peek through, keep checking it- I can't- I'm clicking on it; it wont let me check through.

It wont let me check through that one. Michael: I-I can't stress this enough. I need to get closer maybe? Michael: If anything comes through those doors, hide. Keyholes? Michael: Just hide away from view.

Why are we being watched? Like, you know. Michael: -later on in the night, pay attention to those, don't look at anything that appears in your room and try to stay safe. This is insane. Oh my god.

Val: Do I have to stay here all night? Uh huh. Yep. You do. Val: What about my children? What about my husband? This is nuts, dude.

Michael: -and no. Just wait until 6AM to be safe. B-But don't worry, time will pass much faster just Okay. Michael: keep an eye on the clock and wait for that time; they should all be gone in a few minutes.

Dang. Michael: -the hours will reset. Michael: Please, if you survive, I need you to grab your kids and get out of this house- Uh huh, yeah, I'm done Michael: I'm gonna help Scott get out of this myself, so don't worry. Just please get yourself and your sons out of harms way.

Oh man. Val: I don't understand. What is even happening? Right, you know? Val: Wait... Val: Wait a second.

Val: How do you know my husbands name? Val: I was there when he found you, Michael; he never said his name. How do you know? Ooh, dang. *Click* *Grunt* Michael, what the heck? Dude, I have- I'm gonna be honest. I have no idea what I'm doing.

That was a lot to take in, man. I still can't look through the keyholes; I don't know how to do that. I'm gonna try to do this as best I can- *Bell chimes* *Gasp* This is literally making me- I can't say that word on camera. Guys, I am so scared.

I am so- I don't know what to do. I don't know what I'm doing. You can literally see them traversing the house. This is absolutely insane.

You know what, we need to look for them to get near a door; that's what we need to see. Ooh boy. I don't know. I'm hearing movement now, okay, okay, okay.

They-They're frolicking around the house, like bro help me. Husband, where you fricken at? Come on! They're literally- *Erie screech* they're right there. They're right- I-I mean- *Jump-scare scream* *Gross ripping sound* *Sad music* *Sad music and jump-scare scream in slow motion* *Sad music* *Sad music stops* M-m-m- Okay... These suckers mean business.

Oh Oh Okay. We can look through there. These doors are completely blank then, so we have to use this. Bro, this is nuts.

So we have to look at Freddy and Foxy. That is the creepiest outlook on these guys I've ever seen by the way, like you can see them stalking? You gotta wait for the right moment and we gotta try and figure out how we hide. *Up-beat running music* They're right close to doors right now, guys. They are right close- I'm gonna hide here.

Bro They're right- they're both- *music stops* *Jump-scare scream and ringing sound* They are both there! *Gross ripping sound* There is a way to combat this. We've just gotta figure it out. Hold on, what's- *Discovery* Does it literally stop them? This is crazy. So let me just see.

Are they de-synced now? If I were to pause that. Let me just- Bro, they are de-synced. So by doing this you can slow down the animatronics. So you have to look a lot at this right here, I'm guessing then.

So let me just pause on Foxy. So Freddy's coming up; I'm gonna hide here. I think this must be a good spot. Although, was it the right door? Freddy make your fricken announcement *Slam* Bro, bro.

Bro, he's here, he's here. Ok, now we need to see where Foxy is. Ok, lets do this. AAAAHHH! He's right there! Rrrgh! He's right fricken there, dude.

*Whimpers* Oh my god X2 Oh my god. That is crazy. Oh man, I gotta figure this out, so let me just hold pause on Foxy. That seemed to work.

Skip this fricken Living Room, dude, like, Dang. This is crazy, there is so much going on. *Moan* Okay Okay Okay Okay We gotta figure out w-w-w you know, what make sense. I did not enjoy that sound at all, man.

Alright let me pause Foxy a second. Let me just see Freddy. Freddy's coming up close, so we're just gonna give it 2, 1 and un-pause. We're gonna be ready for this, guys.

*Moan* We're gona be- we're gonna be- Ok, here come Freddy. We know this worked last time. Will it work again? Ah, that awkward silence, though. *Weird scrapping sound* What was that? Like a tape playing back? *Door slamming open* I'm dead.

*Cough* Here we go. This time, I paused Foxy a lot more. Whoa, this feels so horrible; it just feels wrong. On so many levels.

Alright, back the freak off *Knocking on front door* What was that, like banging? Here comes Freddy. Yep. Yep, you do that, you do that. Okay, then we need to see where Foxy is.

Okay. He's gone. I need to get the feedback for Freddy, that's still not there. Come on Fred.

Okay he's reset now, let me just pause him a bit longer. *Moan* Bro, there's that weird sound. I literally heard movement right there. I gotta check this, I don't- There is- There's Bonnie, so, do we have to hide from Bonnie, too? I think Foxy's coming again; I'm not sure if it's like- *Moan* Hold up, what? What was that? That was like slippi- Guys, commentary is hard for this game.

*Grunt* I feel, T-This just doesn't feel right. Under any circumstance. I-I don't know about Bonnie and Chica; this is really scary. Man, I'm- I'm absolutely terrified right now How do we hide from Bonnie, man? Like, you know? Let me just look.

Wait, he's literally right there. Do we, like, wait here then? This is nuts. I don't know what to do, man. I'm panicking right now.

Like there is so much going on man. *Triggered* *Grunt* Is it 1AM? I gotta back off. So that's- Oh my god, it's such a quick mechanic. It's such a quick mechanic.

So Foxy's coming up to the door again It is 2AM, guys. I still don't know about this whole window thing. It says pause when you see Chica, but Chica's gonna be at the window. There's gonna be like a kind of- *Boing* Oh my god, I messed up.

*Jump-scare scream* *Laughter* Oh my god, I was pausing Freddy, too. Let's just remember what we learned so far. Bonnie is central, Freddy this side and Foxy this side. We don't know Chica though, it's just a whole still mechanic.

The issue though, guys, was like, I swear I had them de-synced by a shed-ton but they still both appeared at the same time. It's going to be very tricky to be able to check them if they're, like, fluctuating in speeds. Hmm, there'll be a way to do this, though. We're gonna try again.

This is gonna be wave 2, okay? Yeah, we gotta move now, Freddy's on his way. I don't know how close Foxy's gonna be, this is gonna be real tight though, guys. I think I'm gonna have to move the moment Freddy, like, turns his back. Okay.

Yep Go Go ,go, go, go, go. Go. Go! I gotta move. Check this out, man.

I can- He's just literally gonna be there in 3, 2, 1 *Fart* Wait no? That wasn't long after, though. It feels like he comes right in; that angle where he looks that way. I'm not a fan at all. Hey, bro.

Turn around; close the door, okay? I-It's this dude, man, like- Okay, he's right in the grill. Get out of it. Okay, yep. He only lasts a few seconds though.

He's gone. Freddy's like, right there, man; we just have to pause Foxy for just a little bit. This gives us about 4 seconds, 3, 2, 1, let me check again. Oh my god, he's right there.

He's right there. Man, I hear Foxy there. I hear Foxy there, though. Bro, turn around.

Turn around. That felt like a bad spot, you know? Hey. What is that? Like a dragon? Chica's not there; I need to see where Bonnie is. Okay let's go- *Door opens* I'm dead.

*Door closes* *Victory music* Wait what? Bro, no way. Haha! I'll take- *Door opens and stomping* *Record scratch* Uh oh. Dang. ~Hello Darkness my old friend~ *Whip crack* *Loud knocking* Huh? Don't you dare tell me there's gonna be another one.

There can't be another one. Right? I thought I was just figuring this out. *Sigh* I don't know what's going on. Maybe I've delayed Freddy too much this time? We gotta check, okay.

Once Freddy goes, man, we gotta see where Bonnie is. I think, um, I really think that Chica might be- or even Foxy even might be right there- Oh my god, dude. Come on Bonnie, just do your fricken announcement; open those doors. Look, no one's waiting for your show.

Close the doors and get the freak out of here. Thank you. This is the issue, man. I don't have enough time to check between the cameras now.

I think Foxy's gonna come and then I've gotta run to the other side, just to be safe with Freddy. But has Foxy moved at the same speed? Like, this is the mind tricks. I probably have time to check- Maybe not. I'd died, I would've definitely died right there.

He's gone; I gotta check for Freddy. Let me just see. Freddy's just making his way now up to this door. We can p- hide here and then we just got time, I guess, to figure out what's going on.

It seems like those two slowly catch up, though, Foxy and Freddy that is, checking. We gotta bear that in mind when we're doing this. And also, we just gotta figure out ap-appropriate timing for Bonnie. Then again, we haven't even seen Chica yet.

That's gonna throw a curve-ball in every plan we make, up until that point. *Inhale* Dangit. Oh my god, I heard loads of movement. Foxy's about to come in.

Go! Go, go, go. Go! Ahh Oh my gosh. Freddy's not far behind at all. If Bonnie comes in, bro, I need to figure this timing out.

This is hard. This is real hard. It's 2AM only, as well and I'm having this much trouble. It's Freddy.

It's Freddy, instantly after. W-We're gonna take Freddy's place, we've got no choice, guys. No choice. I hope Foxy doesn't sync back up too quick.

Close that door, close that door. We need to go here. Why is taking so long, though? If that is a randomized time, there is no way to find an adequate flow for this. Okay.

Move... Move Let me sit down, I need to check Foxy; that's all I need to do. Foxy's right there, bro. I had no time to do any pausing.

Okay. So, we gotta run to the other side the moment Foxy goes. You gotta move, man, come on. Move.

Move, move, move. *Growling* *Growling stops* Don't move. Did we do it? I think we did it. Chica must've been there.

But we wasn't moving, I guess, 'cause we were sat down? Oh man, they're both gonna come at the same time Yep, yeah, I'm dead. *Door opens* This is the best I can do. Unless I have time to run; I have not- is isn't gonna work, man. *Jump-scare scream* Gross ripping sound* There's just too much happening; I can't flow to this.

It's just too difficult at the end, man. *Door opens* *Stomping* *Jump-scare scream* I fricken paused him in the room, haha. *Gross ripping sound* *Inhale* Oh my goodness me. Okay then, guys, this is gonna be my last shot at this.

This is nearly 2 hours of gameplay. We're gonna come back and tackle this, though. I get the mechanics behind it. I've just gotta really refine my techniques.

I'm starting to realize certain things I can definitely do. And, uh, I think with a little bit of practice, we can definitely crack down on this one for sure. Come on, man. I've been waiting ages.

*Jump-scare scream* This is too hard, guys, because they don't sync up. There's a different, like, walking speed every time. I was waiting so patiently, like, last time I had the Bonnie instance; the moment I moved back to check, Freddy was right there. This time I moved to the side 'cause was like, "Okay, Freddy's coming." And he didn't come.

It's- *Depressing music* It is so confusing, man. *Clap* Alright, man, one more try. I said that was the last one. I lied, okay? I've gotta keep going.

The thing about this game, like, it's hard, but it's really good. Everything makes sense it terms of, like, when things are gonna happen. The only thing is this, right here. The timing to check on these guys.

Shoot, Foxy's right at the- *Door opens* It busted through; *Jump-scare scream* I had it paused. Dude. What? Man, they sync u- I can't get passed the third wave, they sync up too good. For now, guys, I just can't figure this out.

We are coming back to this, though, real soon, guys. If this video does get enough likes, though, I will definitely revisit this super duper soon. I wanna tackle Living Room. I get the mechanics, it's just, at the moment, the timing for me, dude, is so wack.

I can't get in on these guys enough. Ah, it's right there, guys, but for this video, that's where we're gonna close this one. We still beat Bedroom and we're part-way through Living Room. I think for the next one we're gonna get this cracked down and see what the third level, hopefully, has to offer.

But if you guys did enjoy this video, why not drop me that like, right. And, hey, if you're new around here, why not subscribe for more videos just like this one, right here. So thank you so much for watching this video, guys, of course if you did enjoy. And I will, of course, see you in the next one.

*Outro music*.

WHAT DID YOU BRING HERE!The Joy Of Creation Story Mode (Part 1) Bedroom + Living-Room

No comments:

Post a Comment