Pages

The True Reason FNAF Was CANCELLED!Joy of Creation Story Mode (TJOC) Pt. 1



-[Steph] Oh geez! Oh- close the window! Closecloseclosecloseclosecloseclose! *Spoopy noise* Oh geez... -[MatPat] Do I have to hold this? -[Steph] *whispering* Yes. AAAAAAAH! CLOSE IT CLOSE IT! Jesus! *Jason laughing in the background* - [MatPat] He gone? Is he gone??? Nope. I'm so dead, right? -[Steph] No no, you're good, you're good.

-[MatPat] Probably dead. -[Steph] I think you're good. -[MatPat] I don't think I am! -[Steph] Ooh what happened there? -[MatPat] I don't know-- I-I'm dead, Steph. -[Steph] *whispering* Oh god.

-[MatPat] Guaranteed death! I'm not looking behind me. -[Steph] Why? -[MatPat] Cuz... -[Steph] We're going to have to face it! -[MatPat] No! *SPOOPY JUMPSCARE!!!* -[MatPat] DAMN! AW S-- -UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH! -SH-- OKAY! WELL THAT WAS.... STELLAR! -Hey guys, and welcome....

To GTLive. -To GTLive? -To GTLive. -To-- To GTLive. *Both* HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! -Welcome to this Monday edition of GTLive.

We hope everybody had an excellent weekend! We missed you all. But we're back! -Scary Games Monday is the theme of the day today because today is a very special day... -It is? -It's a very important day. -LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....

...There is a new FNAF themed game out. -OH MY GOSH! -In the absence of FNAF 6, the community has risen up and created a more elaborate game. One person in the community in particular, Nick Sin, who has been creating over the last couple of years TJOC, The Joy of Creation! Let's begin! -[Steph] I bet it's 'cause... I bet it's 'cause it's meta.

-[Person in game (who happens to be the narrator)] "You really haven't changed one bit, have you?" *Music* "Wow..." *Music* -[MatPat] Already... Graphically it's pretty good effects. -[Steph] Pretty-pretty much-- -[Person in game (narrator)] "Tobias." -[MatPat] Oh, Tobias! -[Tobias] "The house, it's your's!" -[Person in game (narrator)] Finally, after so long! Thanks man!" -[Steph] Thanks dude! -[MatPat] That's it? -[Steph] Thanks brosif! -[MatPat] Shortest-- No one has a phone conversation that short! -[Steph] Especially about getting a new house. -[MatPat] (inaudible) -[Steph] You have no idea! It is insane! -[Narrator] "It's been...

Years..." -[MatPat] *mocking* Years... -[Person in game]"decades at least" "since I've been inside this house." *Music* "I lived here when I was just a kid" "with my family." -[MatPat] That is some thick rain. -[Narrator] "My mom," "My siblings" -[Steph] Streamers. It's a party.

-[Narrator] "My, um... My dad." "I don't have the full story, nor do I know why it happened," "but I can tell you how it started." "Everything else is up to you to figure out." -[MatPat] OF COURSE!
-[Steph] DARNIT! -[MatPat] Always with FNAF games! -[Narrator] "This is the story of the night I lost my home," "my childhood, and almost my family." -[Steph] Ooh... -[Narrator] "When Five Nights at Freddy's..." "...Just ended." -[MatPat] What?
-[Steph] What? -[MatPat] Excuse me? *Laughing*
-[Steph] Is he talking about the video game?! -[MatPat] We're on a quest to recover our memories. -[Steph] It looks like it.

*Dramatic* And piece the story back together of that tragic night that FNAF was cancelled! -[Steph] Your hands are looking old for a child. -[Man] "Hello? What are you doing in our house?" -[MatPat] *whispering* What?
-[Steph] *whispering* What? -[Child's voice] "Dad? Is the stranger okay?" -[Man] "Yes, yes, he's okay, don't worry. He just seems... Confused--" "E-Excuse me sir, can you tell me your name?" "Look man, if you don't talk, I'm calling the police." "You can't just barge into someone's house like this." "Are you hurt? Do you need any help?" -[Woman] "Honey, what's going on?" -[Man] *voice fading* "I don't know.

This man... *Heartbeat* -[Stranger] "MICHAEL!" -[Man] "W-What?" -[Michael] "I, um... I mean, my name... It's Michael." -[Man] "You look a little bit...

Roughed up. What happened to you?" -[Michael] *stutters* "I don't know... I can't remember..." -[Steph] That's what all the burglars say!
-[MatPat] I cant remember. -[Michael] *stutters* I'm sorry, I just don't know.

-[Steph] Maybe he's inside because it seems like everything outside the window is literally on fire. -[MatPat] *whispering* Or bloody. -[Steph] Fire would be more likely, I think.
-[MatPat] *speaking at same time* Its a really intense sunset. -[MatPat] So Michael-- -[Narrator] "After that, dad carried the stranger to our guest room." "He thanked me for convincing my parents to let him rest in our house for a night." "Or at least, while he collected his thoughts." "I never talked to him again after that." -[Steph] Oh yeah you were! *Mockingly* Other than some machine gun under his pillow, he didn't look dangerous at all!
[Narrator] Well, except for when the storm happened.

-[Narrator] "That's when I woke up on my bed, and I saw them. -[MatPat] Oh, wait. Okay. -[Steph] Okay-- oh! Actual gameplay! -[Michael] "Hello? Hello hello?" -[Steph] *mockingly* HELLO?! -[Michael] "Hey, little Nicky.

It's me, Michael." "Hey, don't say anything back at me, okay? There are monsters around that will hear you if you do." "Now don't be scared, Nick, okay? Now listen to me--" -[Steph] *whispering* What? -[Michael] "--and we can defeat those monsters, alright?" -[MatPat] So Michael is talking to me through the baby monitor? -[Steph] Yeah! -[Michael] Okay, so these monsters might look... Um... Surreal," "but don't look at them too long; you'll feel weird and see creepy things." "When you do, turn on the desk lamp next to your bed. You'll feel safe there." "The more you stare at the scary monsters, the worse you'll feel, alright?" *Stuttering* "Um..

Okay, first things first, um..." "Freddy, the fuzzy, brown bear." "He's at the window." "And, um. He'll peak inside." "Close your curtains and keep them closed until you hear him leave" -[Steph] Oh, geez! "Or else he'll get inside." "Uh. Then there's Bonnie, the, uh, ill-tempered big purple bunny." "Keep an eye on your door. He'll be there." "He is not shy at all.

He will knock on the door to let you know he's there." -[MatPat] Oh my gosh, there is a lot of information, okay... -[Michael] "Once he opens the door, shut off the lights as fast as you can!" "He can't see you well in the dark, and he'll leave." "OH, but make sure you're sitting down when you do that!" -[Steph] WHAT?! *Cut*
-[Michael] If she (Chica) catches you with the lights on, she will scare you and stun you." "Now I know that this is a lot to take in," -[MatPat] YEAH! *Cut*
-[Michael] And Foxy will appear under your crib and move upwards," "so when he's next to your bed, pretend to sleep until you hear him leave." -[Steph] What?
-[MatPat] Holy... -[Michael] "Alright, you got all that?"
-[MatPat] ...Geez
-[Steph] NO!!! -[Steph] WHAT BABY GENIUS IS SUPPOSED TO JUST SURVIVE THIS NIGHT?!
-[MatPat] *laughing* And is it ever behoove us to have our light on? It seems like we should just shut it off now! -[Matpat] Right? What's the penalty of having our light off? -[Steph] Why are we having our light on? -[MatPat] What is the... He didn't say.

-[MatPat] Did he come? -[Steph] Oh geez! Oh- close the window! Closecloseclosecloseclosecloseclose! *Spoopy noise* Oh geez... -[MatPat] Do I have to hold this? -[Steph] *whispering* Yes. AAAAAAAH! CLOSE IT CLOSE IT! Jesus! *Jason laughing in the background* -[MatPat] He gone? Is he gone?! Nope. I'm so dead, right? -[Steph] No no, you're good, you're good! -[MatPat] Probably dead.

-[Steph] I think you're good. -[MatPat] I don't think I am! -[Steph] Ooh what happened there? -[MatPat] I don't know-- I-I'm dead, Steph. -[Steph] *whispering* Oh god. -[MatPat] Guaranteed death! I'm not looking behind me.

-[Steph] Why? -[MatPat] Cuz... -[Steph] We're going to have to face it! -[MatPat] No! *SPOOPY JUMPSCARE!* -[MatPat] DAMN! AW S-- -UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH! -SH-- OKAY! WELL THAT WAS... STELLAR! *Reading* "You can determine your sanity--" Okay, oh! *Reading* "You can determine your sanity by the environment around you. Keep attention to your surroundings." Okay, so...

The-the thermostat is my sanity meter... -[MatPat] Oh, I wonder if... I wonder if that sound is... -[Steph] The- the music box...? Is him, like, coming? -[MatPat] ...Is Chica.

-[Steph] Oh, is Chica? -[MatPat] I don't know! I don't know! -[Steph] Because with Chica we're supposed to lay down and NOT pretend to sleep! *Whispering* I think some of these rules may be a bit arbitrary... -[MatPat] AH it has started to rain again! Very nice! Very pleasant! -[Steph] *whispering* Fantastic. -[MatPat] I feel like I'm not... I feel like I'm not supposed to-- *both scream in terror* -[Steph] OMG! -[MatPat] WHAT THE-- -[Steph] AH GEEZ! -[MatPat] NO OKAY! OKAY WAIT.

WAIT WAIT I'm supposed to turn off the light! I heard the thing! NO! NO! -[Both] NOOOOO! -[MatPat] Oh, we're so dead! We did not get-- NO! Oh my gosh you are stalled forever! DAY! Oh, okay... N-NO! *Both scream in terror again* -[MatPat] GOD DAMNIT! DAMNIT! -[Steph] AAAAAAAAAUUUUUGH!!! -[MatPat] WHAT THE HECK?! *MatPat laughing hysterically* NOOO! AAAAWWWWW. SHHHHHHHH-- -[MatPat] SHOOOOT!
-[Steph] That's the first scary one in a while... -AWWW...

-[Steph] Shoot... -Damnit! *Someone laughing in background* -[MatPat] Here, let's see what happens if we keep the light off the whole time. Like, does my "sanity meter" run down if it's dark all the-- I bet that's what happens. -[Steph] UUUGH
-[MatPat] I bet I start to, like, go insane or something.

*Cut*
-[Steph] (inaudible)
-[MatPat] Wait HOLD UP. Nope. I thought it was the music box again. -[Steph] What is it? -[MatPat] Am I going crazy? Is my sanity meter drifting off? The screen seems to be getting blurrier.

-[Steph] It does?
-[MatPat] Doesn't it? -[Steph] No!
-[MatPat] Y-Yeah. -[Steph] I don't think so.
-[MatPat] T-The... -[Both at same time] The crib. -[Steph] That's just your in-focus vision versus your, like-- -[MatPat] WAIT.

I heard something. *Door squeaking and closing* *Steph gasps* -[MatPat] What's that? That's Chica?
-[Steph] Oh no! It's... -[Steph] It's Bonnie! No it's Chica! AAAAAH shoot! *Knocking*
-[MatPat] Okay. It's alright.

We're sitting. -[Steph] AAAAH! WHAT IS THAT? -[MatPat] Looks like I'm totally asleep right now! -[Steph] Neither of them we're supposed to put them to sleep. -[MatPat] Okay, someone left.
-[Steph] Okay, I think that was leaving... -[MatPat] It sounded like leaving...
-[Steph] I think it was leaving.

-[Steph] Okay, we've got to close the window. Okay... Okay... AAAUUUGH.

*Freddy's leaving noise* -[MatPat] Good, gone. Sit.
-[Steph] He's gone. Sit *door closing* -[MatPat] Music box is Chica... Bonnie...

-[MatPat] Music box is Chica...
-[Steph] I hear so many doors opening! -[MatPat] Bonnie is... Yeah, there's two doors. *Realization* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! OOH NO! *MatPat and Steph freaking out for a few seconds* -[Steph] WHERE WAS THE SCRAPING??? WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HEAR ALL SORTS OF STUFF! -[MatPat] So... -[Steph] (Insert username here) says "Mindfulness mode to subscri-- To-to survive? -[MatPat] I think, like, I'm going to slowly lose sanity.

-[Steph] Yeah. -[Steph] Sure... -[MatPat] Oh hold up, the screen is starting to get really weird now... -[Steph] Ooh, it's shaking.

-[MatPat] The screen is reall-- Woah. -[Steph] What is happening? -[MatPat] Oh this is weird. -[Steph] Oh it's all vibrating and stuff! -[MatPat] Oh, this is sanit-- insanity. Oh! 'Cause it's orange now! -[Steph] Oh geez.

*Freddy's leaving noise* -[Steph] Okay...
-[MatPat] He's gone. -[MatPat] So the sanity meter is orange... -[Steph] Why-- I-I'm confused. If we go insane, do we lose? -[Steph] I-- What happens?
-[MatPat] We'll find out! -[MatPat] 'Cause I'm not turning on the lights yet.

So we'll see. Hopefully I can survive long enough to see what happens when you get, like, peak insane. -[MatPat] Ooh, my heart's starting to race...
-[Steph] Oh my gosh. -[Steph] Poor little TotPat! This is terrible, man! -[MatPat] Wait...

I heard... Scraping... -[Steph] That's scraping. *Door knock* -[MatPat] Oh no...
-[Steph] Oh my gosh! -[MatPat] Oh no! -[MatPat] Shoot.
-[Steph] AAAAH! -[Steph] AAAH it's coming! -[MatPat] It's- It's there.

-[MatPat] I'm dead.
-[Steph] We're done! -[Steph] WE'RE DONE! NAAAAH! -[MatPat] Probably dead. *Cut*
-[MatPat] Oh my gosh, this is so unsettling... Oh this is so weird! I am so uncomfortable right now... -[Steph] It's like if you gave TotPat a diet Coke! -[Both] AAAH! -[MatPat] HE'S ADDICTED! Uh oh...

Okay. -[Steph] Oh my gosh, our heartbeat is getting so fast! -[MatPat] Okay. It's alright! It's alright! Stay strong, TotPat! -[Steph] It's-- oh my gosh, it's like PalpitationPat over here! -[MatPat] Hold up. Quiet...

*Freddy's leaving noise* -[MatPat] Gone. *Creepy noise* -[Steph] OOOOH WHAT'S THAT???
-[MatPat] Screaming... -[MatPat] Okay... Wait-- NO NO STOP! SLEEP SLEEP! *Door knocking* *door squeaking open* -[Steph] We have to wake up! -[MatPat] 'Kay, he's gone.

-[MatPat] 'Kay. It's fine.
-[Steph] Oh my gosh. So blurry! -[Matpat] I know. *Door shuts* -[MatPat] Good, he's gone! -[Steph] This is horrible! -[Steph] I don't want to kill ourselves like this!
-[MatPat] Okay.

CALM! CALM! -[Steph] Our toddler selves are really hardcore right now. -[MatPat] Is that Foxy?
-[Steph] It's Foxy! -[Steph] AH GEEZ! AH! CLOSE YOUR EYES! CLOSE YOUR EYES-- *both scream* -[Steph] *coughing* Oh my god... -[Steph] BLACK OUT AND GO CRAZY! -[MatPat] Hm... *Claps rhythmically* LET'S GO CRAZY! -[Steph] Okay.
-[MatPat] *clapping rhythmically* -[MatPat] INSANITY! -[Steph] DONE! -[MatPat] There's a lot to appreciate about this game...

One of the things that I immediately like, though, outside of the graphics and... ...The very, very-- *door knocking* -[MatPat] The very, very gameplay.
-[Steph] Cool. Good one. -[Steph] Yep.

-[MatPat] Is the fact... *Door closing* ...That... When he bangs on the window, you actually see the-- *both scream* -[MatPat] God! DARNIT! -[Steph] I've always thought of Chica as a stunner! -[Both] OOOOOOH! *Both high-five each other* -[MatPat] Awful. -[Steph] It's just so miserable.

It's so bad!
-[MatPat] Literally awful. Just... Awful! -[Steph] Doesn't get any worse than that! -[MatPat] Awful, Stephanie. -[Steph] Aw, great...

-[MatPat] Welp, I'm, well-- So much for my insane strategy. Now I'm just going to go insane. -[Steph] Right?
-[MatPat] That's it. -[Steph] *whispering* We haven't made it past 3am...

-[MatPat] Oh... I am in deep orange at this point. This is bad, man... -[Steph] It's just getting a little grainy, it's fine! -[MatPat] Please don't tell me that I have to stay alive until 6...

-[MatPat] There's no...
-[Steph] There's no way! -[MatPat] ...Way! -[Steph] This game is so... Gosh darn hard! -[MatPat] Look at how shaky I am!
-[Steph] Right? -[MatPat] 3... *Door closing* -[MatPat] OH WE'RE BACK! MAYBE THEIR NOT IN MY ROOM! -[Steph] They're gone, they're gone! -[Steph] They're gone!
-[MatPat] Guess what else is gone? -[MatPat] My sanity. -[Steph] All of it.

-[MatPat] All of it. -[Steph] Gone.
-[MatPat] It's all gone. -[MatPat] So dead.
-[Steph] IRL. -[MatPat] So dead.
-[Steph] What? *Scraping noise* -[MatPat] Oh, there, okay.

-[Both] That's Foxy. *Door knocking* -[MatPat] There's... Fredbear... -[Steph] What happens if you make it to the end of the night, but you're completely insane? Does it affect the rest of the game? -[MatPat] No, probably not.

-[Steph] Probably not. That's a shame. -[MatPat] The feeling that you get from doing this... -[MatPat] Is literally, like, the worst.
-[Steph] It's so unnerving.

-[Steph] It's just so unnerving. UGH! -[Steph] And you start to be like "this is ringing in my ears."
-[MatPat] The sound... -[Steph] I-It's not-- -[Both] Whoa... -[Steph] Oh god...

-[Steph] Oh god...
-[MatPat] What is that? -[Steph] It's Foxy! It's Foxy!
-[MatPat] No it's noth-- -[MatPat] What is it? Is-is it--
-[Steph] It's Foxy! -[MatPat] Wait, what was that? -[Steph] Foxy!
-[MatPat] No, it's not! -[Steph] Was it Bonnie? -[MatPat] It's hallucinations. -[Steph] Oh god. -[MatPat] You start hallucinating. The bears!
-[Steph] Oh, what?! -[MatPat] That's what that is! It's a hallucination! -[Steph] AAUUGH! -[MatPat] Can you start hearing things? -[Steph] No.

Th-Th-That was actually the door opening! Wasn't it? *Door noise* Yeah, it was! AAUUGH! -[MatPat] OH WHAT IS THIS??? THE WALLS ARE BLEEDING??? -[Steph] Oh no! -[MatPat] HO! -[Steph] Yeah, we went insane! What is this? We're outside?! -[MatPat] *reading* "Come back..." -[Steph] Oh geez... *Literally a moment of stunned silence* -[Steph] We went insane! -I went ins-- -[MatPat] I literally went insane!
-[Steph] Shoot! -So you- you lose if you go-- You can't just go infinitely insane. -NO WAY! SO... -[Steph] That was awesome, actually!
-[MatPat] So you-- That's so cool! -THAT WAS SO COOL! -[MatPat] If you want to see our full, uncut livestreams, then make sure you BOOP-- -[Steph] BOOP! -[MatPat] the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.

-[Steph] And if you want to go back and watch the very first time we ever played a TJOC game, click the other button RIGHT NOW! DO IT! -[MatPat] And make sure that you *makes funny noise* that subscribe button to stay tuned of all the GTLive archive goodness! See you then! Closed captions by a long time fan. <3.

The True Reason FNAF Was CANCELLED!Joy of Creation Story Mode (TJOC) Pt. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment