Pages

The Joy of Creation Reborn (Alpha)



*Music* hmmm hmmm hmmm From Five Nights at Freddy's i will never escape right? Jumpscare ;))) Hello its Eleven and its The Joy of Creation Reb... Reborn Reborn, not Rebirth. That isn't Isaac REBORN. Emm...

Why reborn? And why The Joy of Creation and what this have a common with Five Nights at Freddy's? Well... Its a Fan Game created or still created by Nikson Emmm... Dude is known for animations mainly from Garry's Mod's Five nights at Freddy's [I think its SFM], later he started create his own games and he made for example a game Those Nights at Rachel's What I've played this game on my channel if you haven't watch that check-in. Its really good fangame, pretty well done and now he started The Joy of Creation and probably Those Nights at Rachel's Second Part I think...

The Joy of Creation its early concept of this game, before he released previous version wherein we're just sitting and looking around for four sides of the world and protecting from four animatronics such as there you see behind the door a tititititi (wtf eleven) emmmmmm.... Anyway game was pretty easy and i've not recorded this, because i just played this game just a while game had nice graphics, had awesome animation but it wasn't something interesting because we just only look around and nothing else whereas is alpha version of Free Roaming beacuse he decided that in this game in the middle of the nights will be stories woven into possibility moving around the corridors and moving around the animatronics so its will be interesting Let's check what's this... I hope that theres will be something more beyond only test I think- so many people send me this that its really something nice so I hope that beyond this only tests will be something more there's will not be big empty ... Thing (focused) Am I seeing eyes there? (Focused again) Interesting...

I have to volume up a little bit to may hear something... That music... (Focused again x2) I see little problem with deep of sharpness... Because doesn't sharpening what it should, I'm standing next to something and its still blur He couldn't add this if he didn't know how to use it...

I hope he'll invent it! Okay... So where we have to go? What we have to do? (Focused x3) (still focused x3) Oh fuck Really??? REALLY??????? *Jumpscare* ALREADY?????????????? *Eleven.Exe not responding...* Already?!? One more time No wa... No way (Eleven's perfect English ^v^) (focused even more better) Maybe i was too loud? I shouldn't run, but its pretty well made Is he only one or there more of this? [Alone or with friends ^^] That's will be good to know... (And a few seconds of silence) Let's look where is the light because it seems there where he look is light...

Goes out of his eyes We have to locate him of sound of his footsteps... And this where light falls Oh fuck...  He's standing... He's standing here...

HE'S STANDING HERE!!! *LAG* NO! NO!! NO!!! *Jumpscare* I'M SORRY! SORRY! Dafuq! Have I to do something here, go somewhere? Let's try to avoid him totally and go somewhere far to see if there's is something different There's two of them... I see two eyes so... May it be the other two who's waiting or it's- there's two of them It's hard for me to understand who's chasing me probably Freddy [Fazbear, not Krueger xD] Damaged... He's looks like Freddy, he has teddy bear ears, I think so.

Okay, I see light there so I'm not going there... What we have to do? Let's look around if there is something to do, maybe not, it's only test, we just running around with him, right? Until he catch you but there is no exit so he will catch you anyway but- oohH NOOO HOW DID HE KNOW THAT IM HERE, HOW???? *Just keep runnin* he will not know that im here, HE WILL NOT. *Jumpscare* DAFUQ damn, it's alpha and i'm scared of there's will be nothing and im trying to found it and i'll - it's kinda stupid that he noticed me, he knows literally where i am it's shouldn't be like that maybe i shound't run? I'm trying to sneak to see him wow how a beast let's follow him *jumpscare* the flashligt reveals us okay, I get it (eleven's fluent english once again) subscribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

The Joy of Creation Reborn (Alpha)

No comments:

Post a Comment