Pages

TEENS & COLLEGE KIDS PLAY JOY OF CREATION STORY MODEHorror Game (React Gaming)



- I'm fine. (Gasps) No, no, I'm gonna die. - Like a machine moving? (Gasps) Oh my god, no! - Did I win? What's going-- OH MY GOD!  (Upbeat video game music)  - "The Joy of Creation." It looks scary. There's dark lighting.

- I played it before on here,
and I actually won. - Is this the Five Nights at-- ooooh-kay. It's been a great time. You guys have took it
a little bit too far this one, but I'll catch up with ya.

- (FBE) So this is a fan-made
Five Nights at Freddy's game. It released a little over a year ago
as a free-roam game where you're being chased by Freddy, but it's since been updated
with a full story mode. - Never heard of it ever,
but sounds terrible. - Whoa, so, like, a fan made it.
That's really impressive.

- That was, like, my first exposure
to, like, a scary game. So that definitely just stuck in my head. "Oh gosh, this is scary." Playing other games,
now I'm like, "It's not as scary." - (FBE) We're gonna give you three tries to see if you can get past the first
bedroom level of the game. - The first bedroom level? Well, you only live once.

But I might die a few times,
so I guess let's do it. (Radio crackling) - Aaah, we're in a [bleep] crib? - (Michael) Hey, little Nicky.
It's me, Michael. And hey, don't say anything
back to me, okay? There are monsters
around that'll hear you. - Ew! - (Michael) These monsters
might look, uh...

- I'm a [bleep] child. - (Michael) Don't look at them too long,
or you'll be feel weird and see creepy things.
- Oh, I don't like this. - (Michael) Turn on your
desk lamp next to your bed. You'll feel safe there.
- Where the [bleep] the desk lamp? - (Michael) Freddy is at the window.

So if you see him peeking,
close the curtains until he's gone. - What? - (Michael) Disable to lights
and sit down until he leaves. - This is a lot of instructions for what is appearing to be
a toddler. Like, I'm in a crib.

- (Michael) Chica will try
to stun you by scaring you. So if you see her... - No.
- (Michael) ...Peeking through the closet, shut off your light
and don't pretend to sleep. She'll think you're gone.
- (Whimpering) I don't-- - (Michael) And Foxy
will appear under your crib and move upwards.
- What the [bleep]? - (Michael) ...Pretend to sleep
until you hear him leave.

All right? You got all that? - How the [bleep] does
Michael know all this? - (Michael) All right, you got all that? All right, good.
- Okay, it's not that bad. - (Michael) I have to go, little buddy,
okay? Just hang in there. - So he's just basically letting us know how to beat all the monsters. But there's way too much shit
going on.

I'm [bleep] four, dude. - (Michael) They'll leave
at 6 AM, I'm sure of it. - Where are you going? He's just like, "I told you. Bye." - Oh, I definitely don't like this.

- (Gasps) God. Oh God, that was a light. Oh wait, how do I get out of bed? - (FBE) You don't.
- Wait, how do I turn out the lights then? (Low thunder rumble)
- Oh, I just click. - Is that my closet? Oh, I have so many questions.

- Freddy's in the window.
There was something under my bed. Something in the closet,
but that's, like, all I got. (Rattle) - (nervously) Where is that coming from? I don't know where it--
AAAH!! [Bleep] me!! (Loud whimpering) - Well, at least Michael
was helping me out. Oh.

(Thunder rumble)
- Okay. Shutting-- Oh shit! No, we're closing the window. - What the [bleep] is that?
How do I get out of the crib? (Loud roar)
(loud whimper) - Aah. Aah, they were there for sure.

(Thunder rumble)
Aah, still there. Definitely still there. - Oh, he's still there!
Okay. (Chuckling) All right.

Sorry. No one's home. Just a baby. All right, he's gone.

- This is gonna be an absolute dis--
(slight noise) ...Disaster. (Loud roar)
- (gasps) No! - Oh my god. I'm not a fan of this already.
I just like the waiting game. (Gasps)
(thunder rumbling) Oh, I have to sit.

I have to sit. (Door squeaks) Aah. Fall asleep. (Thunder)
- That's not how it works.

(Loud screech)
Aah! Nope, definitely not how it works. Maybe if I-- no. (Banging) (loud roar) I'm dead. This game is really confusing.

- Oh shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit. (Curtains rustle) (giggles, chuckles) Oh my [bleep] god! WHY?! JUST LEAVE! He's gone. (Loud roar)
WHOA, SHIT! The [bleep]! I had it closed! Damn it! (Curtains rustle) - (gasps) Oh my god.

Hold it shut! Oh! (Gasps) Someone came through the door. (Curtains rustle) (low rumbling) Oh my god, that's a fan. (Gasps) (load roar)
Oh my god! Damn it! Damn it, damn it, damn it! I was just like,
"Somebody totally came in." - That was hard. That's not fair.

For Freddy, you have to get up
to actually stand up, close the curtains.
But for Chica and Bonnie, you have to sit down and don't move. So as long as you're sitting down
and don't move, you're safe. - How am I supposed
to keep the curtains closed, keep the lights off, and when
the bunny comes in, sit down? I just might as well
lay down the entire night. - All right, I'm gonna skip this
so I can have more time to play.

- (Michael) It's me, Mi-- - Yeah, shut up, Michael.
You started this. All right, what do we got? What do we got? - Okay. No. Bitch, get down.

Wait, I can't close
the window like that then. How does he get in through the window?
That's the main question. It's a bear. (Bang on door) - Shit, was that the door? Should I sit down? I feel like I should sit down.

- It's a nice crib.
It's a little scratched. But, like, that's fine. Probably has good, solid parents. - Come on, stupid bear.

Show up! Oh no? (Gasps) Okay. (Giggle) - I don't remember any of it. Oh, I see you, bitch! No, no, no, no, no, no, no! (Banging on door) - Oh. Stop moving.

I should be okay. (Thunder) Aha. I got 'em. - Was that it?
(Low rumble) No! Damn it! (Bang on door) - He's not gone! Aah! There's something-- (mumbles in fear) (thunder) Oh, I'm so-- (loud roar)
(whimper) But I closed the curtain.

(Distant roar)
- Did he leave? Is that-- Oh, you're gone. Okay. - Oh, that's the fan. I thought
someone was right there.

I thought that was Foxy for sure. Oh my god, this game's the worst. - Who just leaves a kid
for [bleep] demons? (Gasps) Shit, shit, shit, shit.
I'm done. I'm done.

I'm done. (Low thunder) (loud roar)
- (whimpers) (banging on door) - Hands up in the air. Chica knocked on the door. Someone put it up for a little while.
We should be good to go.

(Door squeaks)
- Oh. They're definitely in there. - Not gonna move. Just gonna chill.

No one's here. No one's here. Just want to look at the window. You [bleep]-- I knew it.
I [bleep] knew it.

- Stand up. Stand up. Whoa! No! No! Oh. Oh.

Oh. I'm not sure if that means he's gone. Sounds like a machine moving. (Gasps) Oh my god, no! No! No! No, no, no! Oh, it was Foxy.

I forgot about him. (Door squeaks) [Bleep] off! No, no! No! No! No! No! And turn the light on! Hold on. Turn the light on. (Exhales sharply) (loud screech)
(screams) [Bleep] this! I'm done! I'm [bleep] done.

No, no more, please. - (FBE) You didn't die. You're alive. - Oh, am I? Oh, that's right.
That bitch just scares me.

I'm a child! Do you know
what you're doing to me?! No. Why am I sleeping? No. Nope. Oh, I--
(loud screech) Yeah, [bleep] this.

- (Mumbles quietly) (door squeaks faintly) Aah, they're right there. What do I-- What do I do? Definitely not gonna move at all. That's Foxy.
(Loud roar) That was Fox-- that was Freddy? I was trapped. I couldn't do anything.

- Not moving. You can leave now. Wrong room. Michael isn't here.

Oh, what the [bleep] was that? Is that the hook? - Night-night. Night-night,
mother[bleep]. I'm going to bed. When can I wake up? (Banging on door) (loud roar)
WHOA!!! Jesus!! What the [bleep] was that? - All right, I'll go one more time.

I regret it already. - All right. Lights off at all times. Stand up only when needed.

For the rest of the time,
I can just chill and sit down. - I haven't seen the chicken
thing yet, Chica. - I am not scared. I'm a big strong independent baby who don't need no animatronics! - Standing is a really scary option, 'cause all the other things are like, "Sit down in your bed.
Sit down and don't move.

Sit down and sleep." - (Whispering) I think
someone's at the window. Or is that just the rain? I think that's just the rain. Never mind. - (Exhales deeply) Okay.

Breathe. [Bleep]. - Freddy, you there? Oh, [bleep] you. [Bleep] you!! [Bleep] you! - Oh.

Hey, buddy. (Curtains rustle)
No visitors. I think I heard a-- oh, I didn't hear it. No, shut it! Shut it!! The [bleep]? - Keep it closed.

(Faint noise)
Was that the noise? - Right now, I'm getting up
to get Freddy with the curtain. But at the same time,
you have to look out for Chica, 'cause she'd always knock on the door. (Distant roar)
Now that he's gone, as you guys can see here,
I'm like a pro now. (Bang on door)
(gasps) Just kidding.

I'll sit
back down. (Chuckles) I was like, "Fight me." I stood up. (Banging on door) - [Bleep]
(squeak) I'm sitting. I'm fine.

(Curtains shut)
No, no, I'm gonna die. No. (Loud roar)
(whimpers, bangs table) How did people win this? - Jesus. There's someone at the door.

No! Shut! (Distant roar)
All right, he's gone. I gotta sit. It's way too quiet. This is way
too intense.

I'm shaking. (Banging on door, squeak) - Aah! No, I don't-- I don't want
to do this anymore. He's inside! - Oh, I see you. I don't like that.

- I'm so scared. This would be a terrible way to sleep. Like, this kid is probably
so sleep-deprived. (Sighs) There's not enough
NyQuil in the world.

It's in my room. I'm sleeping. (Sighs) I just want to be safe.
I think they're all gone. (Loud roar) You meh! - It's fine.

He opened
the door, [bleep] with me. (Click) What is that sound?! I don't know
any of those anymore! Oh. All right, right, right, right. (Loud screech)
Aaah!!! Aaargh, [bleep] you! - Shoot.

Go away. Ohh! There's so much-- not too much to do, but, like... I feel like they're all
gonna happen at once. (Thunder) I just never know when he's gone.

(Loud roar)
Oh my Jesus! Where'd he come from?! (Door bangs/squeaks) See there? Now, this is what I don't like. (Door squeaks) Oh, great. Freddy's looking at me. Chica and Bonnie are
out there looking at me.

I-- I can't. I can't do anything. Freddy's gone. Bonnie's gone.

(Loud roar) I couldn't do anything! (Banging on door) There's too much-- AAAH!! NO!!! What's that? It's E.T.! What's happening? Did I win? What's going-- OH MY GOD!! So I lost. I'm done. No more. - Oh my gosh, that was so scary.

- For other ones, I feel like
I'm just hitting buttons and doing little things. But this time, it's like a whole-- each character is coming
from a different area. And they each require different things. - I don't think the jump scares
get old.

They don't get old, 'cause they're loud and they're
right in your [bleep] face. It was fun to watch. Not doing it again. - Thanks for watching us play
Joy of Creation: Story Mode on the React channel.

- Don't forget to subscribe.
We got new shows every week. - BYE!!! Got you, didn't I? - Oh, that paint took
a long time to get off. (Sighs) Hey, guys. Zach, producer
at the React channel.

Thank you so much
for watching this episode. And make sure you leave in the comments what game you want us to play next. (Loud roar)
Aah!.

TEENS & COLLEGE KIDS PLAY JOY OF CREATION STORY MODEHorror Game (React Gaming)

No comments:

Post a Comment