Pages

DON'T LET THEM FIND YOUJoy of Creation Story Mode - Part 2



That's- that's not a good SOUND. Aaaaaahhhhhhh! Hello, everybody! My name is Markiplier, and welcome back to the Joy of Creation: Story Mode. Now we're on the way to the living room and we got a long way to go before we get to the end of this game. ..

And I have a funky feeling that's going to end in either the attic or the basement. But with that being said we got to get through the living room first. Let's go into.. Let's go into the living room and see what happens in there Scott: Do you really think it was a good idea letting him stay? Val: Well, it's not like he was in any condition to do anything.

Did you see his clothes? Scott's Wife: It's like he came out of a bonfire... Scott: I mean, I could've... Mark: A bonfire? Scott: ...You know, called an ambulance, maybe dropped him off near a hospital would've been better. Scott: I just don't think I feel comfortable with a complete stranger just ending up sleeping in our house is all.

Val: Oh, honey... Val: You're worried about the kids. Scott: Of course I'm worried about the kids. He's sleeping right next to them.

How can I not be? What if he's faking,  Val? VAL: We could stay here to make sure nothing happens if you're that worried. SCOTT: All night? VAL: Of course all night! Come on, don't you wanna spend time with me more? You ARE done updating your site for the anniversary. How about we just sit here in the living room and watch some TV while we keep an eye on the kids? SCOTT: I mean.. SCOTT:Sure, I guess..

Yeah, I guess we could do that I- I just got to go make sure one more time nothing's wrong. I'll be right back. VAL:Okay, I'll jus stay right here, but don't take too long You worry too much. MARK: I know what's going on here this game- ...Eaeeee...

VAL: What was that !? This game is literally about Scott Cawthon, the developer of Five Nights at Freddy's. Interestingly interesting huh, I don't know. Uh. Free-roaming in-incoming apparently..

MAN: Uhm- hello, is someone there? If anyone can hear me please respond immediately. VAL: Who is it what in gods name is going on here? MICHAEL: Oh um, uhm.. It's me, Michael. Uh.

Look- there's no time to explain just know that you are in grave danger. Is Scott there with you? VAL: My husband? (Mark: Scott)
VAL: No he isn't h-he just went to... What do you mean I'm in danger?! Uh. Ma'am, I am very..

Very sorry. This is all my fault- you need to stay calm. I'll try to help you through this, just please listen to me very carefully. VAL: W-What..? MICHAEL: Listen, there are monsters that are going to arrive your room real soon.

If they see you, you are dead. Do you understand that ma'am? It is VERY important that whatever occurs, just don't let them see you. Alright? VAL: I- I.. MICHAEL: I know, I know, look...

Just... ... You're in the living room, right? Try to focus on the three entrances behind you. The exit to the house should be locked and they won't come though there.

If there are any monitors nearby, then they should be forced to produce a camera system for you. Ma'am, is the TV in your living room turned on? VAL: Uh. Yes, but it's filled with static. MICHAEL: Alright now, please keep an eye on it, it should help you.

Look, they usually come from either the left side, or the right side you have nothing to stop them. So, if you see one of them about that to the room just.. Hide. VAL: Hide?! Hide where? MICHAEL: Just-..

L-look just stay out of sight okay? Yes, if they try to come in just move somewhere. They won't be able to see you, okay? Well, I don't know which one will come from which side.. ..But if you look at the TV, you might be able to tell by yourself. Maybe if you can, try to see if you can look through the doors too.

Uh, the windows.. Keyholes.. Yes, keyholes! If any of your doors has a keyhole you can peek through keep checking it. They won't notice you on the other side, trust me.

Uh.. So yes, I can't stress this enough. If anything comes through those doors, Hide. Just hide away from view.

You might hear noises later on in the night- pay attention to those. Don't look at anything that appears in your room and.. ..Try to stay safe, please. VAL: D-Do I have to stay here all night..? What about my children? What about my husband? MICHAEL: Look, it's very hard to explain ma'am..

..And no, just wait until 6:00 a.M to be safe, but don't worry- time will pass much faster. Just keep an eye on the clock and wait for that time. They should all be gone in a few minutes, and then the hours will reset now please if you survive, I need you to grab your kids and get out of this house as soon as possible. I'm going to help Scott get out of here myself.

Don't worry. Just please get yourself and your son's out of harm's way. VAL: I-I don't understand.. What is even happening? How do you know how is this stuff? ..Wait.

Wait a second.. How do you know my husband's name? I was there when he found you Michael. He never said his name. How do you know? Michael? MARK: Okay, great.

Yeah. This is weird. All right. I don't know what it means by hide- there's nowhere hide here!   It's a big empty room! Where am I gonna go? Am I gonna slide into the bookshelf?! Am I gonna slip under the couch?! File myself away under 'Fubber-nucked?' That's what I am! Might as well be my name.

Okay. These don't have keyholes, so I can't exactly look through it.. Oh boy. I don't know where it wants me to hide what in the world doesn't mean by that looks bad oh Oh, these look bad! Oh boy.

Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy- Oh boy- Oh boy.

Oh boy. Oh boy oh- oh boned, oh boned! I am. Oh say, can you see how boned I am in my butt? Oh boy. Oh boy, I don't know what I'm supposed to do about this.

I've only got foxy and Freddy on the command screen here..() .. And I don't know what I'm supposed to do when they get here. Oh Is it just the two of them? Oh! They're coming up to a door oh, God oh Excuse you!! Why does it seem like the same goddamn door?! Pardon me! I don't know what to- AHH!
(Jump scare warning!) Oh, its both! Ow!! What the fuck?! How are you supposed to hide?  Hide in places..?! (Mark goes hysterical, sobs: "..And they won't see you.") (Mark laughs, unconvinced by strategy tip) You said that the front door was going to be locked! .. Oh, the front door was probably the one with the poster on it.

Oh, I'm dumb, okay, alright. That's the one! This one's gonna be a Biotich! This is gonna be a biooioiiooiitch. Okay, so this is the front door? I still can't honk that. Alright, so let me think about this logically.

Oh, no still paused huh? (Mark makes a brbrb noise.) Okay think about this Markimoo, where logically in this place, could you hide can I turn out the lighty-loos? No, I can't! I can't go through there. I can't look in there. I can't hide in any one of these shoeboxes. Can't hide in the filing cabinet! Yeah, I'm bonerowned, is what I am.

I'm just purely boned. I'm so strongly boned! I'm gonna try to hide on this side of the room. Maybe foxy can only see movement. (Door slams open.) (Jump scare warning!!) Uh oh.

Well that's-  
(Foxy Jump scare!) There were two of you. Alrighty then! Well, that was fun. I'm gonna be right here I'm gonna get a face full of Foxy. That's what I'm gonna.

Do I'm gonna get a face full of Foxy! Hey, buddy (Jump scare warning!! Foxy again.) Hey, I'm where the game hint- (Foxy screams!)   Ohh.. My god! Is that doing something? Is that actually.. Wait wait wait wait wait- is that actually doing something? How does that work?! So how does it work? Am I tapping into their cerebral Cortex? Did that actually work? Is that how that is?! Oh, that's how it actually is, isn't it.. Ohhh.

My God it is holy shit, okay? Oh, that's super weird, but I think I'm okay. I think I.. Ohh- Alrighty then alright, so if I'm pausing one- Somehow, the other one is slightly ahead. That's how you get them out of rhythm.

Then if Foxy's coming through one door.. I can hide from- woah. Oh? Okay, alright weird stopping, but alright Alright, then if Foxy's coming through this door, then I can hide here?? .. From Foxy, and then go over there??
Okay??? Ooh boy.

That's weird! Then go over to the other side. Oh!! Hi!! Freddy boi!! Freddy Boy!!! Freddy boy. How you doing, Freddy boy? Alrighty then! Uh oh.. Is that? Okay, I thought I heard something over there, but hey we did something! Okay...

We survived one hour! Who do we got and where... Okay? They're going to continually be off rhythm now? Because it looks like they're going to continually be off rhythm now. So, if they're in that rhythm, maybe they come in at random.. But I still don't know what's going on over here! Well, seems like something bad might happen over there, but so far so good..

Okay. That must be.. The baby? I heard a noise! Whoa! I hear a noise!! Ooh boy, okay!! Something back there? Hi! Hello! Who are you? Bonnie?! Is that you Bonnie?! How do I hide from BONNIE?! I don't know how I hide from Bonnie.. Okay, we got incoming though.

We got incoming but there's no hiding from that.. Oh boy Bonnie might be coming down, and Bonnie might bash open those doors and bash in my skull with his big body (It's Foxy! No Jumpscare from him.) Hi..
(Jumpscare warning!! Freddy's turn.) Oh that's bad! (Freddy scream.) Ow.. Should have, um.. Should have paid more attention to the cameras.

Hello, what was that? I don't like the sound of those noises!! Where's Freddy? Where's Fredboy- oh, there he is. Hi Fredboy. How you doing? Welcome to my abode. I've got a grave concern with Bonnie.

That's bad, what was that? Look, I'm a risk a look oh That's a bad look! Right, okay! Maybe over here is gonna be okay? I don't know. I don't know I'm probably boned (Knocking.) Excuse you?! What the hell is that?! Whoa!! Hi Bonnie. Hi- hi, how ya doing buddy? How ya doing buddy Bonnie? Okay then alright then. Who's wearing? Whose wears? Who's doing what? Foxy- okay Foxy's coming up on it.

I'm gonna pause Freddy! I don't know what the banging in the vents is. Probably Chica but uh, you know I don't have time to worry about that! As long as I can- okay! Go, go, go, go! Go, go!
Go, go, go, go, go!   Please don't eat my brains!   Hi..  Okay.. Dee Dee Dee, Yee Dee Dee, Deedly Dee Dee Deedly Dee
If Chica comes anywhere, I'ma be so...

Okay? I think I can do this! It seems, oddly manageable.. Okay, it's weird. It is weird. Don't get me wrong.

It's really weird, but it works! Surprisingly.. Turn that.. Whoa- what was that? Is that uh.. Is that Mr.

Uh... Bonnster? Okay, Bonnster's a ways away. Means I got time either this next cycle. Maybe that's- that's not a good sound!! Whoa!!!
(Jump scare warning!) Okay, am I dead?! I'm not dead.

I'm not dead. I'm not dead. I'm not dead!! That's right. You just scare me!! But that's okay!  Don't listen to the noises of the night~  Go, go, go! I don't know where Freddy is! Chica is a big bitch! Hi Freddy.

Welcome to the party. Oh boy. I guess I'm okay! (Distressed Mark sounds.) I don't like that! Okay, where's BonBon? Woo! Okay BonBon's right there, okay, BonBon's right there, okay BonBon come on in! Come on in BonBon! Here comes Bonnie. Anybody now? Hi.

Welcome. Okay, all right okay, okay, okay. Check out Foxy, Foxy, Foxy. Where's Foxy? Coming down the way, okay.

Okay, Foxy's right at the door.. Which is fine. I don't like that.. Okay, here we go! (Another distressed noise) Go, go, go! Good thing Chicha wasn't there! Hahaha.

Shitty Pibiti. Shitty pudidly. Okay, we're doing pretty good. Oh, hey.

How's it going? I was you saying how good we were doing you want to change that fact? Huh Big Boi? Oh, you want to come out of here and fuck up my day? That's right. You better get out of here. What are we going on here? Okay, no BonBon yet. Which is good, which is fine totally fine.

Where's Foxy? Foxy coming around the corner? Chica.. Hopefully not here. There's Freddy. They're a good bit separated.

Which is nice, but it seems like someone might be accelerating if I'm not mistaken.. That's.. That's bad! That's bad, okay, okay, ah.. Fuck you.

Give a little more pause will more pause okay? Go!! Now!!!! Hi, oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy Go, go, go, go! Gahh.. That was close.

That was too close, Freddy! Fredboy, that was waaay too close! I'm going to just, you know. Going to anticipate this. No? Okay. I'm gonna look- Ooh! That's- that's bad! But not that bad.

Not bad as bad as it could be!
Oh, god. They're right on top of each other.. AHHH I"M FUCKED. (Jump scare warning!!) I'M FUCKED I"M FUCKED I"M FUCKED- AHHHHH.

Fucklduckle. Oh my god. Oh my God those I almost ran right into that door then Foxy might have something We got here, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa waaaayyy Okay!! Alrighty then!! Okay, take a moment through this just got to control them a little bit longer. So freeze Foxy- actually Foxy's fine.

He can come on down that means they're opposite again.. Freddy, you stay frozen. Hey, don't look that way that'd be better. Whoa.

What the fuck was that what am I doing wait? Whoa? Whoa, whoa, whoa that- hey! The fuck is that?! What the fuck happened? What the fuck is happening? 'Scuse you!! Oh my god, I don't know what's happening, but I don't like it. It's 5:00 a.M., And I'm too close to this to be bullshitted all I've eyes on the walls. Oh boy He's almost at the door freeze foxy. Just a little bit longer, okay? Here we go I think those okay.

I think that actually might even oh don't get fucked by that oh God Oh, God, I'm fucked I. Think it'll be foxy first, but I'm not sure I use Bhakti first, okay I'm just gonna tuck in that corner. Go away. Go away going.

No no no no go go Fuck go, okay pink Then it's Gonna be shit shit, oh Fuck fuck fuck fuck Where's Freddie where's Freddie? Where's freddie, okay Freddie right there? Go Freddy. Go Freddy. Go Freddy go go? Man soon as Freddy goes. I'm diving in that corner in that side Go go go go Freddy.

Go Freddy. Go Freddy. Go Freddy. Go go go Freddy go Yes Increase the haunted woods increase paranormal sightings near the countryside Sparks interest to her hold investigation else nerve-wracking though So nerve-wracking those nerve wrecking oh I'm like dying so quickly right now.

Oh Okay, but I did it. I did it. I did it, okay It's really hard But the mechanics are good like it's interesting like these mechanics are interesting because I've never seen him before You know five bags of Freddy's game anyway or an Indie game? I guess yeah good shit, though. Good shit.

Good shit Good shit. So anyway, that is all for the living room. That was a challenge, but I got through it Okay, next up is oh the office. Oh great, (oh boy that's gonna be fun) so anyway, that is the Living room the office is up next so thank you everybody so much for watching let me know what you thought of this down in the comments Below And as always I will see you in the next video Buh bye!.

DON'T LET THEM FIND YOUJoy of Creation Story Mode - Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment