Pages

BONNIE'S AT THE DOOR!The Joy Of Creation Story Mode



Nick: You really haven't changed one bit have you? Wow Tobias. Tobias: Hey Nick T: The house, it's yours. N: Finally, after so long! Thanks man... *Opening door* Jack: We have a house! *Door shuts* N: It's been...

Years... Decades, at least since I've been inside this house. I lived here when I was just a kid, with my family. J: Mhm N: My mom, my siblings, my, uh...

My dad... I received a call from Tobias telling me that they were finally ready with the repairs this morning. Took them long enough. Heh.

It's funny... Even after what happened, and all that time away from home, it looks just like I remembered it to be. Is my memory that precise? Er, of course, things like the furniture and photos aren't here anymore, but, hey, can't blame anybody for that. *Chuckles* J: Te hehehe! *Nick sighs* Right, right I guess I'd better use that memory for something useful I don't have the full story, nor do I know why it happened, but, I can tell you how  it started.

Everything else is up to you to figure out.. This is the story the night I lost my home my childhood and almost my family. When Five Nights at Freddy's... Just ended.

J: Ohhhhh! That's neat, so it's actually playing off... Like, the canon franchise. Th- fucking hair in my face. Get away from me! Okay! Well...

(Whoopsh~) Top of the morning to you laddies. My name is Jacksepticeye and Welcome to The Joy of Creation: Story Mode. Now I played the joy of creation... Was it reborn,  rebirth or something like that? I played a version of it where I was able to actually walk around the environment and the big giant animatronics would actually chase me, and it was a 3D walk around kind of thing which I really liked! I really liked that idea because a lot of the other Five Nights at Freddy's sorta fun games that came out, were all just the same kind of carbon copies, the same kind of mechanics and everything.

So The Joy of Creation really sparked my interest. Now, I don't know if this is the same or if it's different or if this is a completely different version of the game or whatever I don't know, but it seems to have just come out and I everyone keeps asking me to play it.. And I want to play it because it looks cool! Right so we're doing play, choose your memory.. Bedroom Forgotten, not sure I like that music, but let's play it anyway.

I'm curious *Muffled voices* Hello, what are you doing in our house? -I'm homeless. I live here. Yes, yes he's okay, don't worry he just seems confused? Excuse me sir. Can you tell me your name? -George Look man if you won't talk I'm calling the police.

-I just fucking-...You can't just barge into someone's house like this Are you hurt? Do you need any help?
-Honey, what's going on? - I don't know...(*Muffled voices) -Oh, he's getting angry... Michael! Uh, I mean, my name, its Michael, I-I...Y-You asked me that before I killed the Batman Excuse me, but, just what are you doing in our house? The sun's about to go down. I don't think you should be here. - I'm squatting! Yeah, I was just saying that you umm you look a little bit roughed up.

What happened to you? I-I-I don't know. I can't remember Can you stand? I think so. I just feel a bit... Dizzy yeah...

Dizzy Thanks, bro! What a helping hand he sounds a lot like the joker from the dark knight After that dad carried the stranger to our guest room He thanked me for convincing my parents to let him rest in our house for a night or at least while he collected his thoughts? After that mom put me in bed. I can't Remember much about Michael, but I knew he wasn't a bad person. I was the kid in that scenario. He didn't look you know Dangerous, and it's in my code friend, okay? I guess I just didn't know any better certainly didn't know what a burglar was that's for sure don't kid um Not that I was implying.

He was I never talked to him again after that well... Except for when the storm happened sighs what I'm Gonna Solve them Jeez the animatronics they chased him They came for him stupid Michael Yeah it's a my code part of the *Reads* Fight nights at Freddys universe as you continue press spacebar to stand up or sit down left click to interact with objects. Okay, oh man. It's just that you don't actually get to get up and walk around away from the animatronics anymore That sucks press spacebar to sit up and stand whatever..

Press left click to interact with objects look up while sitting and hold left click to sleep.. Okay, how are you gonna, Die oh? Hey, little Icky. It's me Michael hey, you don't say anything back to me. There are monsters of our guard Now scared listen to me and we can defeat those monsters all right okay? Okay? So these monsters might look I'm sorry Alma don't look them to alma don't feel.

We're in creepy things when you do That's krampus your bed. I feel safe there. Okay. The more you stare at the scary monsters the worse of feel I can't Okay, first things first Freddy the front be brown bear close your curtains the Experiment results will get inside Then there's bonnie the ill-tempered big purple bunny Can I on your door whoops there? He's not shy at all He will knock on a door to let you know there once the open the door shut off the lights especially Campus can't see you well in the dark mantle leave.

Oh, but make sure you're sitting down when you do that, okay? Then there's the chicken That was a little bit weird Check the cloth closet! Peeking through make sure to disable the lights She doesn't want to be seasoned, but ignoring her doesn't help If she does catch you with the lights on she'll scare you and stung me So now that I know this is a lot to take in Okay, just listen carefully! I Last is box fucking out right beneath your bed bang You'll hear scraping the bottom the prevalence there be watchful If you smoke on the back of your bed because soon enough, you'll be right there next to bed. Don't look directly at me instead Look up and close your eyes.. Not see these eyes. They're big bright spotlights things.

I saw she's Okay, but don't open them until she knows she's gone. Okay. It's a lot of information so to recap.. Freddy is at the windows of p.M..

Peeking close the curtains until he's gone. Okay bonnie will knock on a door and open it afterwards Disable the lights and sit down until we leave, okay? For peeking through the closet shut off your life And don't pretend to sleep so think you're going wet foxy will appear under your career and move upwards So when she's next to your bed intend to sleep on to you here talese All right got all that but no Because those fucking dead surely oh Christ I. Can eat that was a lot to take in I am definitely going to die I? Can't remember what you said to me. I know the curtain one.

I don't know the foxy one What other than that? Okay Her name's shit Outlook. What's the point of leaving the lights on? I'll get it Oh oh, hi. Hey, hey ah!! Fuck leave ah!!! Got it tosser Bonnie's at the door Okay, good. Good.

The bunny come to the door. I have to sit down and avoid you right Now fucking up that one was unclear Hello, okay. I'm fine. Just fucking Jesus I'm gonna just sit here.

I'm a bouncing baby boy, and I don't need no fuckers Don't see anything... I'm fine! Sit down turn off the lights. That was it right don't look Let's see in the room. I think they came in are they here..

Hopping oh *Screams!!!* AAHH!!!! Oh My Gosh!!!! Ponty will attack you if you were up should the lights and sit down behind behind your crib until he goes away Was the body in the gummy oh? Fuck you know Freddie was right there, though. Yeah Well after a great search party not Gonna pass it mana system It's disappointing that it's not the same as the other joy of creation game that it's just a white nights at Freddys cone, no Fuck you. I don't care. I don't care about anything I'm a strong baby.

You ain't never seen a fucking baby this strong before okay, so maybe it's When Freddy's the whole face is there not just his ear I'm doing what you told me. I'm sitting down no one's come no one's coming to get me just a fuckin window cool away Heard Movement. Uh he's closer Go away, Freddie. No one likes you Here we go.

You're the least favorite one Okay, and those fuckers to deal with a to to deal with Do I have only benefit to my light turn? Okay, okay. It's fine. I don't don't want any of your pamphlets. It's cool.

Stay away, Bonnie Where is the creepy music playing? Fine, it's normal Am I safe I feel like I'm like Dead Okay, not dead yet. It's 1:00 a.M.. Got it despite all of this do-right Jesus Christ, are you closer now? Yeah, yep, yep? Oh shit Okay, okay, okay, okay? They're in the room the door is open ah safe at Last I. Forget what I do for you It said not to pretend to go to sleep right I feel so good.

Okay, buddy scary boxers Okay fuck hey Stay away from Jack Jack's nice I'm saving can't you hear? Am I okay? I think I'm okay. I'm fine. Oh No, why? All of you, oh Fuck. I'm so dead.

I'm so dead. Oh Haha, take that G animatronic bastards. I'm a strong baby fancy baby hulk, baby and focused oh Captain Hook go away. Oh Instead of gunnery pass out look fuck waste of shaking my did oh God, I'm going blind I'm starting to see things oh Oh, hi, Freddie.

Hi Freddie Okay, just pretend that nothing's happening and fine, but just a shaky little baby right now shit Okay, okay. It's only fucking 2:00 a.M. What am I freaking out? Oh foxy's near oh shit They're all fucking here fuck fuck close then Okay, okay. It's fine.

It's Gonna heat looking at them Getting the fucking shakes, baby needed milk baby need this bottle Christ almighty, oh I'm asleep. I'm asleep. I miss easy, baby No, fuck What are these sounds and why with babies freaking out? Oh, Jesus Christ. Oh, Jesus I'm freaking out Eyes in the fucking room.

Oh, God that's a song It was fucking blood everywhere Freddie will get you if he sees you the window close the curtains to block his view I thought I did that I thought I. Was like not today. I'm getting changed. Well.

What's more into the baby frame? Won't do it ravit these bastards I. Hate these mechanics makes me agitated and make me anxious. It makes me nervous Just give me some good old running away from Joy Monsters can handle that that's fine Pretty much 6 a.M.. Would come I mean it's why can't you close your curtain from the bed, hi? Fucking tippy-top my window with your ear hello click.

Oh, man. I bet ian's son had eyes for the hang of that He's very good now Are you gone? He gone. I don't have to worry about Bonnie until the door is kicked in Me no, no we got no idea What's I don't know if I understand the Chica one properly I? Think I'm ok with all of them until they show up in they've like two states Knocking kicking in showing off tapping and then showing up fully Chica just shows up See like that no one's here obviously look Wait, no, I've done night of sleep. I don't pretend to be asleep.

You're like a T-rex if you don't move you don't see me Me nails it The Chica one is don't pretend to be asleep So now I'm looking at it Helps or if just looking around if I just stand up, I think I'm ok and then foxy I think I'm okay until the hook shows up Okay stuff. Nah mean You get me you got me they think of a coast. I think that's why I've getting all the shakes last time I think my memory was messing up I. Got it I Got it Barney.

Go away. I'm fine. I don't need to be talked in mommy already. Did it Mommy's dead now though Fuck you, Chica.

Oh God oh, God. There's a lot of them around she could go away That's a bad chicken Okay, you're gone cool We're fine, ha ha I'm doing it, so I get the shakes again. I. Think I got it though.

I think this is good. I think the Shakes are what I need I need to shake up my life a small bit I'll call Freddie Something else Gonna show up right now. I'm gonna get door knocks monsieur back Hello too close for comfort Bye.... To her that You won't kick in my door.

I'm a little very great Need your shit quick pisar Towards the door it. Oh fuck Okay, we're fine. We're fine. No fuck you're the you're the outlier.

I still don't know how to deal with you I? Mean I have been and everything's fine, but I'm worried oh christ. Oh Freddie Good you going? What was that? Am I dead? Happening Freaking out man. What is that? Oh Jesus oh, no, this is bad my dad and fucking Dead I. Don't want to do.

I'm okay The fuck is happening Tired here shit. I can't move The Delis Hey, I wasn't that scary What? You can determine your sanity by the environment around you keep attention to your surroundings Can I just fail oh you? Motherfucker and this video on the joy of creation story mode... I don't know if I'm going to come back and try that again. I might I'll see what happens...

I just I'm not a fan of these mechanics I like the idea with the joy of creation that I played before was you bounding around the environment, but again This is probably just a completely different version of the game But it's just it sucks to see it Devolve back into those mechanics Or it's just get upstairs things like all like very five nights at Freddys mechanics Which I mean it's a fan game of five nights at Freddy. So that would make sense It's just none of these games try anything new that's where the joy of creation reborn Really excited me because there was something completely different to what the normal formula was and then you come back to this kind of stuff And it's just it's this appointing. I mean it's cool, and it's all regard it has some nice Visuals and everything it's just I'm not a fan of these mechanics, or it's like This character is controlled by this thing and they just contrived our character is this thing and everyone has their own? Mechanics and you have to like juggle between them all and then there's some bullshit in there with that dicks you override Well, I thought I had it Done. I.

Don't know what I could have done at the end to fix that. Maybe I wasn't supposed to look at Chica.. Maybe I was supposed to keep my light on some of that stuff was very clear as I was playing it and then it was really hard to hear like the Because everything went throw motion it was hard to determine Which sound was which anymore so I? Don't know I might be back. Oh, hey.

Maybe back let me know in the comments what you guys thought of this.. And I'll see from there, but anyway Thank you guys  So Much For Watching This Video If you Liked it, PUNCH THAT LIKE Button, IN THE FACE!!!! LIKE A BOSS!!! And High Five all-round!!! *Whoopsh!!-Whoosh** But Thank you guys and I Will See you dudes, IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!!~~ (Outros- I'm Everywhere By Teknoaxe) Don't forget to look under your bed tonight there might be cookie....

BONNIE'S AT THE DOOR!The Joy Of Creation Story Mode

No comments:

Post a Comment