Pages

Annabelle Creation Trailer #2 (2017)Movieclips Trailers



It was quiet for all these years. After Samuel and I lost our daughter... No! ...It prayed to see our girl again. The contact started small, but then, she wanted permission to mourn to the doll.

We soon realized, it wasn't our daughter. So we locked it away. We thought helping the girls could be our balance. This is our new orphanage.

Wow, this is big as a castle! We ended up giving it just what it wanted. Do you need help? I can manage. Sister, you always say that even though we can't see God, we can feel his presence? In this house, I feel a different kind of presence. An evil one.

It's coming after me, because I know he is. Can you help me? Are you okay? I'm fine. Jenesse found this doll... What doll? The one with white dress.

She mustn't go near that doll! She can walk! Look at me, Sister.   Look like it's starting. It's not real, it's not! This doll... ...

Is hurting Jenesse! I'm getting rid of it!.

Annabelle Creation Trailer #2 (2017)Movieclips Trailers

No comments:

Post a Comment