Pages

AVISO VAS A GRITARThe Joy of Creation Story



Let's investigate x2... *RIP ears*   *hahaha*   *Music*   Greetings "Creatures of the Lord", how are you going? I am going to travel in four hours and viva WIgetta (Not too late) I'm going to Las Vegas and no, i'm not going for boats and whores, ok? We are going because we've got invited by Desperados ok? To an event to do a challenge Mangel and Alex are coming with me And it'll be something very cool, or I hope so and I'll make a Vlog and everything about the things that I'm going to do, so you will see it soon and i better shut up for a month because i'll run out of time and i must take the fucking plane Well here we are in The Joy of Creation eh.. This is the game that i uploaded months ago and I think the creator after seeing the support you gave him and the people gave to the game well they made this second part that it's the story mode so let's try it out ok I think the concept is the same, i saw the trailers (nervous laugh) and are very scary and here we are... ...Sitting in our living room ok! Ok...

(Add me on TuberSimulator: SrTendon) i can control with the keyb.. Ehh ok! Ok! It's like... It's like the others Five Nights at Freddy more or less that you go like... Changing..

Of place i don't know if you understand but.. Wtf i don't understand what i have to do so.. Let's investigate *HELLO!* *Laughing* i don't... He! My fucking cat has jumpscare *hehehe* holy shit i not expected a jumpscare so early "you've survived 39 seconds" ok i even turned off the mic and all for that scare holy *song* He has not given me time to see what animatronic was, i think it was Foxy but wha...

I've saw by askance and it was like wtf.

AVISO VAS A GRITARThe Joy of Creation Story

No comments:

Post a Comment